Post a Picture of Yourself!

:biggrin:
Some people obviously have serious issues.

Hey now...how come it has to be an American?

That was the famous 'guest' post from the Dot - we were all fat ugly sweaty Americans living in our parents' basements :D

I don't know why Moriendor thinks being gay has anything to do with the idiot known as Viking or any karmic punishment he may have coming to him.
:uneasy:
While Viking's misogynistic nonsense was offensive, throwing an homophobic epithet at him risks stooping to his level. Not to mention being equally offensive.

Aw c'mon chamr ... you robbed me the chance to play smart-ass grammer police by correcting it yourself ;)

The Elder Spy (at daytime):

attachment.php

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
I don't know why Moriendor thinks being gay has anything to do with the idiot known as Viking or any karmic punishment he may have coming to him.
:uneasy:
While Viking's misogynistic nonsense was offensive, throwing an homophobic epithet at him risks stooping to his level. Not to mention being equally offensive.

If you would have had the misfortune to see the picture that he posted above "Look its [sic] Jaz" then you'd know that I was actually being really nice when I wished for him to be ass-raped by someone who incorporates everything that he hates for no good reason ;) . Since the image was removed by Myrthos, my post might look a little offensive at first glance but in the original context it was a display of the purest courteousness towards this sicko. Trust me.

Aw c'mon chamr ... you robbed me the chance to play smart-ass grammer police by correcting it yourself ;)

I knew I had to be fast with that one around this place! :biggrin:

Hazards of trying to squeeze quick posts in at work...

:uhoh:

If you would have had the misfortune to see the picture that he posted above "Look its [sic] Jaz" then you'd know that I was actually being really nice when I wished for him to be ass-raped by someone who incorporates everything that he hates for no good reason ;) . Since the image was removed by Myrthos, my post might look a little offensive at first glance but in the original context it was a display of the purest courteousness towards this sicko. Trust me.

Acutally, I did see the pic before it was yanked. I have no problem with the virulence in your response. He most certianly deserved it. I just don't think calling him a "faggot" was OK.

OK, fine, I edited my post and went for the more politically correct "fuckhead" :biggrin: .

Be careful ... I hear that the lawyers for the IFA (International Fuckhead Association) are mobilizing ... ;)

uh arent we going a bit of topic here :p

uh arent we going a bit of topic here :p

There was a topic ?!?!

Oh well, if you insist ;)

Here is one of my kids at the '10th Anniversary of Pokemon' this summer.

DanChrisPikachu.jpg

Perfect! :cool:

@txa: isn't that both of your kids?

That is what we call 'bad grammar' ;)

'Here is a picture of my kids at the '10th Anniversary of Pokemon' this summer.'

Back
Top Bottom