Political and politically incorrect humor

That pic is from at least 2006 or earlier, actually.

Thanks for the info!

Cant say I am surprised, the "Go USA" sign didnt make all that much sense in the tea party context.

Still a very nice line:p

I recently read an advertisement about a Zombie-themed card game.

The advertisement told the reader that the game was "really a no-brainer" ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bizarre. She probably also was abducted by aliens, which is why the DoD implanted her to gain intelligence on her next abduction. ;)

EDIT: Where do you suppose these folks are getting these weird ideas? Like the HCR bill requires it?

Last edited:
The health care fiasco certainly isn't helping, but you might look back to the way the lefties chose to paint Dubya's homeland security agenda-- Big Brother doing all sorts of ugly, black ops, sneaky, men-in-black kinds of things to salt-of-the-earth innocent citizens. Much as my side was painfully taught a couple years ago, now y'all are seeing that ya gotta watch for those rebounds.

I think it's the chemicals the government is putting in our water supply.

AFA the appendectomy guy ( and quite possibly the other lady--but hopefully not the Georgia legislature), I think you've got a simple case of mental illness:
Haloperidol, an antipsychotic medication used to treat schizophrenia and Tourette syndrome, was also found at Ibssa's apartment, but investigators believe he hadn't been using it, Owen said.

You know what they say :) Only in America!! :D

Nah, those sound like fairly typical schizophrenic delusions. Personally, I don't find that sort of thing particularly funny, only depressing. Plenty of those over here, too; there was a minor local Net celebrity who got that way because he was convinced that the secret police is piping gay gas into his home. (Meaning, gas that turns him gay.)

I have a hunch some of these guys make good careers as cult leaders. The Raël guy seems a candidate, as does Benjamin Creme, the guy who's going on about Maitreya.

I have a hunch some of these guys make good careers as cult leaders. The Raël guy seems a candidate, as does Benjamin Creme, the guy who's going on about Maitreya.

Did you see that video JemyM posted a while back, PJ?

Übereil

Don't make fun of half schizophrenics, because…
…without them we wouldn't have religion! :lol:

Cant give them all the credit. We must also think about the OCD's.

Oh, that one. Nah, too long. I have a very short attention span when it comes to video. Like, about 1 minute 45 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom