11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

Cleve's already working on Grimoire 2. Where have you been?

I've held my breath for this gem since development started. It's been quite a boon, as I've had several roles offered for movies and shows in the past few years. Last was a recurring role in The Walking Dead.

So, you're now a skeleton ?

Time for my annual check in.

Surely someone has found Cleve's dessicated remains, pried the 5 1/4" floppy from his hand and uploaded the game by now.....

Thanks for the link. I must say that he has certainly upgraded his method of saying, "It will be out next year". I will give him that. <applause> I liked the vid. Wizardry 7.5. Good sense of humor. The fundraiser is a bit of a pipe dream though. Mooo.

Until next year then! Cya. :)

We've had a lot of very hot weather lately, so Cleve may have accidentally broiled himself alive down in his bunker!! :)

I do believe there was also supposed to be a new project update almost a week ago.

Lately Cleve's been looking motivated to get this thing out of the door but he still can't keep his deadlines. Still no pledge from me.

We've had a lot of very hot weather lately, so Cleve may have accidentally broiled himself alive down in his bunker!! :)

Either that or he's waiting to see how the Mayan calendar bullshit turns out to see whether or not he actually needs to keep working on it.

Original subject: 11 days to Grimoire release. Yay
Posted on: February 18th, 2010

It's been a looooong 11 days.

Maybe day should be taken metaphorically at this point, kinda like the bible. Though in that sense 11 days seems kinda long considering the world took 6 and a smoke break. That would mean we shouldn't really expect anything till the year 7 billion or so.

ITZ almost here. Golden babies can fly.
Disciples of Cleve rejoicing all over the Multiverse.

That is all.

It looks like Cleve gonna restart his indiegogo campaign over and over until he get his badly needed $250.000…

http://www.indiegogo.com/grimoireforever?c=activity

so let us do some calculations. Assuming a constant concentration of idiots, ups, sorry, golden baby believers he will need:
(250.000$ / 8.378 $)*120 days = 3580 days =10 years

Due to this, Grimoire release is unfortunately postponed to May 2023

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom