Skyrim Dawnguard release for pc

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
S

sakichop

For anyone that doesnt already know Dawnguard is out now on steam for 19.99.

We are not satisfied yet with Dawnguard’s performance on the PS3. We would like for everyone to have a chance to play Dawnguard, but we aren’t going to release it for PS3 knowing that some people’s experience in Skyrim will be worse. We do everything we can to have our content available to all; from our free updates, to user mods, to paid DLC. We’re as disappointed as our fans when that isn’t the case, but we’ll continue to push for that reality.
It was the PS3 holding the release up. Four years later and company's still have problems porting and developing for the system. I guess I owe the news sites for complaining why it wasn't out yet on the pc after 30 days.
Oh, nice! But $20? Yikes! Does Bethesda think everyone has udders?

Well they claim it's a mini expansion but it's just as big as Fallout NV DLC.

Doesn't seem like there's enough there to justify that price, when compared to expansions like Bloodmoon, Tribunal, Shivering Isles.

$10, now that would be appropriate.

Doesn't seem like there's enough there to justify that price, when compared to expansions like Bloodmoon, Tribunal, Shivering Isles.

$10, now that would be appropriate.

I agree. People will still buy it though. I prefer to wait for GOTY edition.

Damn, it's US$24.99 in NZ! (and possibly Aus too?)

I was really looking forward to this, but it's not like I haven't got several dozen other games to finish (or start, even). I'll wait for a price reduction...

It doesn't sound like it really adds enough for that price. I think I'll wait, see what the bug situation is, and then reconsider it.

This seems to be the consensus everywhere. $20 is too high, Bethesda. $10, maybe. I was thinking about $7.99 personally, but I'm not a Twilight fan. I would play the Dawnguard side of the conflict and the only thing they got was a crossbow.

This seems to be the consensus everywhere. $20 is too high, Bethesda. $10, maybe. I was thinking about $7.99 personally, but I'm not a Twilight fan. I would play the Dawnguard side of the conflict and the only thing they got was a crossbow.

A crossbow with a couple types of upgrades/replacements availible after completing certain quests including several types of explosive bolts, armored trolls, and several new spells. The abilities availible to vampires are certainly more diverse, but the Dawnguard magic and items are probably more practically useful.

You really need to be desperate to pay $20 (€ in my case) for this. Wait a couple of weeks and it will surely be on sale. Steam did 50% off Skyrim within two months as I remember it.

Fair enough. Just pointing out it likely will be on sale before long. It is simply not worth that much to me.

Green Man Gaming will have it soon. They said so on their forums. They usually have those 25% off coupons going, so it'll be $15 there.

Yep, I'm not ready for another Skyrim play just now, so waiting is only logical.

EUR 20 on Steam... No. I'll stay with Arma II DayZ.

Back
Top Bottom