Avencast, quest help spoilers.

Acleacius

SasqWatch
I still near the beginning in the Crypts I found a room called Marcus the hidden one, it's the only room I haven't been able to figure out, the only actionable piece seems to be the sign.

I didn't find anything for Marcus on the official board, then tried google and a review mentions the evil sorcerer of the game was Marcus, making the lack of info on the official forum odd, if true.

Any ideas?

Thanks. :)

I think there you just have to walk through the wall.
I couldn't get through the icy corridor and that strange letters puzzle.
Now i"m in the crystal cave, so probably can!t go back to the crypts:(

I haven't been to the crystal cave but unless something there prevents yoiu going back to the school, I can offer you solutions to those. :)

Where you walk to the side of the bridge to pass over the pit, instead of walking on the bridge, there is a book with the story about the lovers, with the name (using the letters) to use to open that gate.
Secondly you get a freeze spell from the guy you get the fertilizer from, to freeze the water, however his task about the boiling pots is very painfully difficult.
I had been happily playing for about 5 hours, thinking wow this game is much better than I expected, then I get to the Boiling Pot quest. :(
Oh and the area where you walk through the wall to get the special potion, was a different area.

The tip I saw from crpgnut about Avencast being like Nox convinced me to give this a try, while Nox like Avencast has cheesy dialog they both have fun game play.

There are two areas, where you can walk through the wall. One is with the ghost's potion stuff, and one somewhere else. As far as I remember, there was a sign about some "hidden" one.

I gave up that boiling pot thing after 30 minutes. Terribly hard for me.
I'll try to fight that bridge with the book, if I can.:)

Back
Top Bottom