VtM-Bloodlines - Unofficial v3.1 Patch @ Worthplaying

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Worthplaying let us know the latest v3.1 Vampire Bloodlines Unofficial Patch has been released. The file weighs in at 115Mb and here's the latest fixes:
  • Unbarred Ming's temple door and hopefully fixed Beckett's wait bug.
  • Made Copper leave for infusion and restored Pisha's meal cutscene.
  • Removed hunter when Ash is gone and erected more tipped over props.
  • Turned character screens music off and lowered Venus' cut to $125.
  • Fixed ammo in Romero's trunk and reduced zombie spawning frequency.
  • Restored Jeanette/Therese struggling scene and a few Heather lines.
  • Made speech stop when Bruno enters and fixed some Giovanni guards.
  • Corrected errors in dialogues of Christopher, Milligan and Jezebel.
  • Deleted theatre statists and restored Larry's quest for Nosferatu.
  • Changed some weapon infos and moved Giovanni Mansion diving boards.
More information.

It seems like a good time to get myself a copy of VtM. The original's bugs were unbearable for me.

I played again with 3.0, and didn't specifically notice ... but then I had no problems with the original.

people liked this?

i tried to like this game, emphasis on TRIED, not just once, or twice, but multiple times.

I just can't. I find the game nothing more than go-here-and-do-this type of game, and it doesn't particularly excel at that. What gets me is the fact that i liked the first one so much, in fact, i love it better than this one. Atleast the first one had a compelling storyline whereas i wasnt moved at all with Bloodlines.

I've since moved on. Too bad.

This has the fewest unjustifiable mods of any of their patches. I guess they finished adding humanity bonuses to every conversation.

Well Wesp looks to have done another incretable job! :watchcheer: :)

Unregistered
"I find the game nothing more than go-here-and-do-this type of game"
Are you serious?
What about the fact that it has some of the best acted, written and scripted charaters ever to grace an RPG?
How about the most diverse number of distinct personalities NPCs?

You can't possibly think the Haunted Hotel mission was generic Fedex.
the struggle between Jeanette and Therese please tell of any quest that comes close to this in complexity and entertainment (I know this could be subjective) still I would love to hear one?
So the Thin Bloods quest, i.e. finding Lily, how many quest you ever heard of like that?
Or Hunting a Bounty Hunter, please I would love to hear something and play something that had another Stanly Gimble in it? :p
Look these are just in the first City Santa Monica, I could go on an on, but I will wait to see what you have to say before I create a longer list. :)

abbaon
"I guess they finished adding humanity bonuses to every conversation."
That seems very unfair.
Please name one converstation that gives a Humanity bonus, which is not justifiable?

While I very much like Redemption's story also, I think many people didn't like being so confined in the story they expected more of an RPG than an Action game.

Nah. I'm fine with "unfair".

Back
Top Bottom