Dragon Age - Return to Ostagar Released on X360

Dhruin

SasqWatch
It seems this happened earlier than expected because we haven't seen the usual press releases and even Chris Priestly admits to being surprised. Still, the Return to Ostagar DLC has been released on Live and the PC version should be up "later today". This was posted 3 hours ago, as I type:
Hi folks

Return to Ostagar is now unexpectedly available for the Xbox 360. We will be making the PC version available later today and will have the PS3 version available later.
More information.

Yeah ... so later on today hasn't yet arrived so far as I can see - and apparently the X360 download has been pulled as well.

Hopefully by tomorrow then. I want to play this before I move on to Armored Princess.

The 'social' site has more or less exploded tonight because of this ... I added my points so I can grab it when released.

This is quickly turning into quite a mess ... which is exactly what DLC should avoid.

I doubt they can fix problems, test, repackage and release in a few hours.

The delay is no biggie, but the inability to get a 1 hour mini-DLC out in a reasonable time without 4 delays and serious QA issues *IS* a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom