Original Sin - Haloween Pumpkin

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
On his blog Swen Vincke has a short item about Haloween and that you can use item combination on a pumpkin in Divinity: Original Sin.
Where I grew up, the concept of Halloween festivities was completely alien. We had things like All Saints and All Souls days, but those were very serious affairs. That’s clearly changed now, and having 4 kids of which at least 3 remind me regularly that it’s Halloween ensures that I cannot escape the party, but to be honest, I still haven’t figured out why people say Happy Halloween. I tried wikipedia, but tbh, that didn’t really educate me on why it’s a party.
I do like the pumpkin thing however – so much that we did this with them in Divinity: Original Sin (edit: for some reason video links aren’t working in WordPress, so I put a link to facebook for the time being) – and now we’re looking for some inspiration as to what special powers this particular item combination will give you. Anybody who comes up with an idea that gets implemented, gets a Larian pumpkin !!!
And, happy Halloween to you all
More information.

Yeah pumpkin helmet!

Similar interactuation would be awsome in any rpg including quests also, that is why I was enslaved be a mmo so many years…

Last edited:
That is the kind of thing that can make playing in a gameworld very fun and interesting.

Back
Top Bottom