Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Kickstarter Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well rumor of the Kickstarter seem to be true. While we have no new information on the games website yet Gamespot has a new eight minute video.

Take a look at this trailer for Kingdom Come: Deliverance and hear from the game's creative director about the game, the people behind it, and why the game is on Kickstarter.
Update- The kickstarter is now live so back away everyone.
smiley-smile.gif

More information.

Last edited:
I hope this video will silence the critics from the other thread. Enjoy everyone, and I will update the news when the Kickstarter starts.^^

Dungeons & No Dragons
Nice one. :D

We're trying to combine the freedom and game mechanics of Skyrim, story telling of The Witcher, the setting of Mount & Blade and the tough combat of Dark Souls.
Wow. That's ambitious.

I think it's a really good video for KS campaign start, although it lacks a bit of actual gameplay in some points. E.g. how the large scale battles are actually fought.

I think the video did good for a pitch. I'm sure more will come out as the games creative director said they spent 1.5 million on the game already.

The Kickstarter is to enhance the game, and convince the major backer to keep funding it. I can't wait as the video just reinforced my wanting to back and play it.:excited:

I also have to say I think most publishers are idiots. I see no reason to pass on this game. It has so much potential, and all they care about is selling millions of copies.:shakefist:

If they manage to pull off what they promise in their video then this game is a dream come true for me.

Insta-pledge.

Combat looks like Chivalry(I mean that in good way) with bit of Mount and blade.I will pledge but looks too ambitious to be made without 15m+ budget.

Pledddddgggggged...

Only a little disappointed that you only get the "full" (meaning, all 3 episodes) at the £300 tier. o_o
I just wonder whether I should look at these "episodes" as a trilogy of separate games (like Gothic I, II, III), or...

I just wonder whether I should look at these "episodes" as a trilogy of separate games (like Gothic I, II, III), or…
As they said that Act I will have about 30 hours of gameplay, I think that would make sense.

Pledddddgggggged…

Only a little disappointed that you only get the "full" (meaning, all 3 episodes) at the £300 tier. o_o
I just wonder whether I should look at these "episodes" as a trilogy of separate games (like Gothic I, II, III), or…

Yeah, the episodes deserve a bit more explanation, me thinks. And £300 seems a bit steep for all three of them. Not many people will be willing to pay that.

I'm in. Go, go, former ArmA developers, not to mention Hidden and Dangerous. Man, I loved that game back in the day.

You will not find any… half-naked Elven warriors…
Damn. What a waste of Cryengine potential… :(

You will dive deep into a sweeping, epic, nonlinear story from Daniel Vávra
Who said it's mount and blade clone?
Pledge incoming.

And a lot of people is already asking for a digital tier with all 3 acts
And if they add that, I'll go for it.

[EDIT]
This is not my comment, but it's almost as if I wrote it:
Ahmad Khan 4 minutes ago
The reason i backed the game is that the developers pooh pooh Oblivion and Skyrim 'radiant' quests, its reason enough X=D

According to eurogamer.net, the private investor is Zdenek Bakala, one of the richest guys in Czech Republic. So in theory, there's enough money available, if this guy is persuaded by the KS campaign.

Meh, they just need to show meeting with Esbern in Cornered Rat to that guy and then say "we're not making this". He'd invest instantly.

On paper this looks like my dream game.

Watch my back!!! I'm going in!!

Yeah, this one does look and sound good, albeit probably too ambitious for its own good.
I'll chip in for the Soldier or Knight digital because I like what they are trying to do, regardless.

Wish them luck at any rate...

Back
Top Bottom