Two Worlds II - "Gold" Upgrade Patch

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The promised "Gold Upgrade" (their words, not mine) for Two Worlds II has been released. This v1.1 update enables DX10 (you'll find a new .exe in th game folder), adds additional graphical controls, inventory icons can be switched to a smaller size, improved AI and a whole bunch of fixes. Links to the 77Mb file can be found here and patch notes here. Presumbly, digital providers will package their own version shortly. Here's the press release sent over by TopWare:
Las Vegas, Karlsruhe, December 23rd 2010 - What do you get when you take the gripping world of Antaloor, throw in a blockbuster storyline, stuff it with action packed gameplay, and pour on innovative and ground breaking systems like Crafting and Magic... and flavor it all with a Gold Upgrade? Voilá – the perfect RPG-Holiday-Treat!

The Gold Upgrade provides an immense download package for the award winning role playing game. With over 100 modifications and enhancements, Reality Pump and TopWare Interactive guarantee even more fun with the top selling hit! The Gold Upgrade provides a DirectX 10 Version of the game with extended graphics features, upgrades to enemy AI and revised gameplay balancing, as well as technical updates for ATI graphic cards just to name a few. You can find the comprehensive list in the Support area of www.twoworlds2.com.

Two Worlds II Gold Upgrade (78 MB)
More information.

Reminds me of the 1,3 GB or so huge patch they released for German (and european ?) customers for Two Worlds I ...

This patch was then already included in the international release, as far as my memory serves me.

Sounds likely.

Releasing now should give them time to fix whatever bugs pop out from this big upgrade before they have to go gold for the rest of the world. So I guess this is the "polish".

Back
Top Bottom