Risen getting outside

smallmajicsmall

Watcher
I have rescued Dork for the second time and he is to follow me outside. How do I get "outside"? I think there should be an opening in the wall outside his cell in the volcano caves but I can't find the method of activating it. Please help. I don't want to abandon my game after all this work. I am at chapter three in the "Search for the map" quest.

I thought I remember his cell being right next to the cave exit. Is there a gate over it? Perhaps there's a key on one of the Lizardmen in that area.

Dork

There is a different texture to the wall just outside his cell but it wont become a door or I can't break it open. There was a key on the lizardman but all it did was open Dork's cell. Dork keeps leading me to the wall but all the wall rings or switches do not work. ?????

Huh? This sounds very strange. The 2nd time you rescue Drok should be something like this:

Lizardmen ——— Exit ——- Drok in a cell
—————————| |—————————
———————-—- | | —————————
————————— /*\ —————————

/*\ This is where you enter from the lizardmen cave.

The exit is not supposed to be covered by anything. It's just an opening leading out. Also, Drok is not "leading" you anywhere at this point, he's just following.

You're supposed to go out the exit and find the lizardmen that hunt for humans.

That is very odd. There shouldn't be a wall there.

I wish I had an answer for you, but I've never heard of this before. You're playing the PC version correct? Have you tried posting on the official forum?

No I will try that. Oh one other thing. When I opened the gates to the cavern the Inquisitor did not follow me and does not talk to me any more. I got through the gates and then they closed but opened when I found the lever. Did this set up some series of events that resulted in the wall not being open to the outside. (justy a theory) How dos one use "setqueststatus" ?

You mean the very large gate where you had to activate 2 seperate winches to open? The Inquisitor and all his men should have followed you, after you used Telekinesis to deactivate the trap.

http://guides.gamepressure.com/risen/guide.asp?ID=8361

If not, then you might have to go back to an earlier save. I'm not sure about using a console command, but you can probably Google it.

Back
Top Bottom