Dragon Age: Inquisition - Morrigan Past and Present

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Game Informer continues their coverage of Dragon Age: Inquisition by showing us Morrigan.

daionlinescreen_morrigan_610_W.jpg

Morrigan is one of the most mysterious characters to grace the Dragon Age universe. The seductive mage keeps everyone guessing about her true intentions, and knows more than she lets on. If the cheers following her appearance in Dragon Age: Inquisition’s E3 trailer are any indication, fans are glad to have her back. With so many questions lingering, including Morrigan’s whereabouts since performing the dark ritual to conceive a child, Inquisition is her chance to return to glory. Not only do we catch you on to speed on Morrigan, but we also sat down with BioWare to discuss the creation of one of the most-discussed Dragon Age characters and her role in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
More information.

Can't wait to see what will happen if you didn't impregnate the witch. I bet in that case she found Sandal the dwarf to do the deed.

Can't wait to see what will happen if you didn't impregnate the witch. I bet in that case she found Sandal the dwarf to do the deed.

Hehe. I did. Even though my Warden was gay, I wanted to be on the safe side when confronting an Elder Dragon God. (Plus, I wanted to see my child in future DA games.)

I am not sure if DA really should enable EVERY decision. Doesn't that mean a generic outcome? How can your decisions be meaningful if all possible decisions are taken into account in DA3? I'd say ok we make it canon that Sherpard... err I mean the Warden had a kid with Morrigan, period.

Sandal ? That's the German word (an "e" is missing, though) for this thing : http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandale

Edit : Oops, I just found out that it is called that way in English language, too ???

Yeah, the article pretty much acknowledges that this will be hand-waved. To be fair, it would be next-to-impossible to have the god-baby play a major role (which many players have been clamoring for since DAO) without establishing some degree of canonical storyline.

Yeah, the article pretty much acknowledges that this will be hand-waved. To be fair, it would be next-to-impossible to have the god-baby play a major role (which many players have been clamoring for since DAO) without establishing some degree of canonical storyline.

Gaider most be tired of repeating this:

I'm not sure where the "but even if they refuse, the other Grey Wardens of the world may not have the same resolve..." comes from. Speculation on the part of the article writer, perhaps? Regardless, if the player refused the Dark Ritual then it was refused. There is no Old God Baby.

so shes now a gothic hooker?

tumblr_m6y2dnccxW1rwcd98o1_1280.jpg

i wonder always what happend to this morrigan?

I have to ask can any of guys ever be serious? Looking over comments lately and it seems the answer is no.:sarcasticclap:

I could write an analysis of Morrigan's inner conflict between her and her mum, her natural roots in the woods meeting the 'modern' cities…
or I'm joking with the others… :jester:

I could write an analysis of Morrigan's inner conflict between her and her mum, her natural roots in the woods meeting the 'modern' cities…
or I'm joking with the others… :jester:
At least I'm entertained here. Can't deny that but please do write that summary while your at it. ;)

I don't think she looks ugly; just grim and resolved, making her a more serious and hardened figure.

I'm surprised they haven't switched to the new and improved anime barbie female character models yet. EA must have laid off all the 3D modellers.

Back
Top Bottom