Gods - LoI - Special Edition with Kyla Cole announced

Why yes I actually do, thanks for the comment.
Though if true would be shocking, is that some kind of copy protection on a demo?

I have heard of copy protection like starforce/malware that would refues to run if certian programs were installed but never on a demo.

Also as Galaad posted I though they didn't have a copy protection even on the retail, so I am even more confused. ;)

Another thing too afaik Nero is the best program for making cds, but I guess that could be personal preference, though I have read many articles about how well it works.
Still very intresting. :)

Yes, maybe thats only for the german version, which actually came out on cd probably with copy protection on it, i dont know.

If you are really interested in the game you could ofcourse uninstall nero, try the demo to see if its working and reinstall nero afterwards, that should be no problem.

Maybe its not even a copy protection thing, but some crazy intervene of ati drivers, nero and gods, who knows.

No, Its No Copy Protection

Yes, maybe thats only for the german version, which actually came out on cd probably with copy protection on it, i dont know.

If you are really interested in the game you could ofcourse uninstall nero, try the demo to see if its working and reinstall nero afterwards, that should be no problem.

Maybe its not even a copy protection thing, but some crazy intervene of ati drivers, nero and gods, who knows.

The problem related to Nero is not a copy protection, but is due to a conflict in ogg-vorbis codecs. GODS:LoI was updated some month ago to change the audio from ogg to mp3, so the bug does not appear in the retail version. To get more framerates in the demo you have to deinstall the Nero ogg codecs or convert the audio files yourself.

bye

Ok thanks for all the tips, maybe I can try to uninstall Nero as converting all ogg's could take a while depending on how many files.
If I can redownload the demo and get it working and like I could get the new Nude Goty Edition. :p
Hey it has a nudy patch right? ;)

Who needs armor when you got Nudy Stun Power, ftw! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom