DA:O On prostitution, mage's peashooter, DD size.

Dragon Age: Origins

leth

Sentinel
Here is something "interesting" on the bioware forum:

Response to the Question: What are your party members doing while your PC is getting some "stress relief" at the brothel? said:
They sit in the lobby. I like to imagine that there are magazines in there, like the ones you find around the dentist's office. Maybe a couple of fish tanks. Probably not, considering Ferelden's literacy rate, lack of printing presses, and general dearth of aquarium supply shops, but still, a girl can dream.

And yes, for those who asked, you can choose race as well as gender when hiring a prostitute. They come out in a group and line up, you select them from the line. Unless you pick "surprise me" when the madam asks what you'd like to see. Then all bets are off.

In response to that Desslock posted this interesting bit on QT3
I highly recommend you choose "surprise me" until you see all possible outcomes.

On the mage's "pea shooter" in the giantbomb video said:
Yeah, Mages get an autoattack, which never misses but can't inflict a critical hit.

Onto another topic: how big will the download be?

Dev response on QT3 said:
Download should be about 15.5 Gig for English, last time I looked. 16 Gig would be a safe number.

I don't know about pre-loads for any of them at this time. I know it is something that we would like. Hopefully I can find out more next week.

Hmm, I actually think that's the biggest game I've ever seen. 15,5 GB installer is massive. Either it's not properly packaged, or DA:O is truly huge.

EmpireTotalWar was a similar size download and it took forever on release day to download it.I would buy the DVD if I were you.

One day they'll say : "How could they make a game that fits on only 3 CDS ??" With the next one answering :" Once, they even put a game on a single diskette ..." Followed by the reply : "What's a diskette ?"

One day they'll say : "How could they make a game that fits on only 3 CDS ??" With the next one answering :" Once, they even put a game on a single diskette …" Followed by the reply : "What's a diskette ?"
it's like a cassette tape, but round.

I wonder how many punch cards that would take ...

Back
Top Bottom