Eschalon: Book I - Review @ My Game Company

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Nice to see a review of Eschalon out there. From My Game Company:
The story in this game is really something. You begin with no memory of who you are, where you are, or how you came to be there. This means you will be learning about the world of Eschalon along with your character, which adds a lot of realism to the adventure. The only clue you have regarding your past is contained in the sealed note shown in the screenshot above. This note provides the guidance and direction you need to get started. As you play through the game, you will discover that things aren't always what they seem. I was surprised by a number of clever plot twists that I didn't see coming. The story is epic in scope and very well-written indeed.
More information.

Yeah I'm curious about this game but it's still $20. :(

I'll wait for Book II.

Yeah I'm curious about this game but it's still $20. :(

I'll wait for Book II.
If you love RPG, this title is worth every dollarcent (in your case ;))
Without one single thought, iam buying the 2nd book !

The story in this game is really something. You begin with no memory of who you are, where you are, or how you came to be there.

Yeah that's really something, i've NEVER played ANY game with that story before ;) must be the first of its kind.

It's not anything great but still a good game. A little overrated by 'hardcore' cRPG fans in my opinion but it is worth a price if you like that kind of games. Try demo and check it yourself if that's something for you.

It's a fun game if you like the old school stuff. I got talked into buying it by the people around here and never regretted the $20--even without a hard copy, something that would normally put me off. I'll be snapping up Book II as soon as it makes it out the door.

Back
Top Bottom