Congrats and suggestion

Cm, I can see you're getting old; I was already on the list for quite some time ^^

*runs*

I wouldn't worry about the number of viewers. Its bound to pick up with the good foundation this site has been started with.

I hope we do see Val again. She was the last one to show something from Christian Game Reviews then got a lot of unnecessary flack for it.

You guys do a great load of work and unfortunately you are target sometimes. Burnout is very real and as well I've had my fair share of forum addiction.

My point being, is what ever her reasons they they are probably good ones and we all have to move on some time if we get too involved in things.

Amen Lucky Day, that's what happened to me. I changed jobs, moved, got really busy and got burnt out with forum surfing. Gothic 3 has gotten me fired up a little again and I'm making a slow comeback.

I mentioned this in another thread but decided to post it here too. Where it probably belongs anyway...:blush:

RPGWatch is missing from the Community list over at the PB G3 website.

We're probably a bit new, but I'm sure Gorath will soon have it all in hand!!

(Puts Bart on the list now as well. I started new ones with the new site and look what has happened already. MUHAHAHA)
I hope Gorath gets a good guide up for G3. Mine will be here soon as I hate getting stuck. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom