Deus Ex: Human Revolution - On Boss Fights and Earnings

absolutely, its a duty i feel towards the creators of the game…some like this one can be insanely long, but all the photos and such help to break up the monotony.
its obvious that most don't though and i imagine its even worse for console gamers but if look at the separtion in % of steam achievements between those who completed the game and those who saw the ending it was quite large at least when the game came out…i'm sure some folks have loading up a saved game since.

it would be interesting to know if people who pirate games watch the credits ever since their already lack of respect for the creators in "acquiring" the game in first place should lead them not to unless they expect some "reward"

The fact is Deus Ex 2 is part of the series. Just because you and others didn't like the changes doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I enjoyed all three and the changes and differences don't bother me.

Ummm, I never said the game didn't exist. The very fact that I mentioned it in my post says so. My main point, that I guess needed more elaboration was about the feeling of the three games. For me, DX2 was nothing like DX1. Whereas I found DXHR did seem more like the first game in the franchise. I certainly don't begrudge you for liking DX2. That's great. At least one of us felt like we got our money's worth.

absolutely, its a duty i feel towards the creators of the game…some like this one can be insanely long, but all the photos and such help to break up the monotony.

Exactly, although I feel it's almost a duty towards myself. It's a time to say goodbye to the game after having invested emotionally into it and having spent so many hours on it. It's furthermore interesting to "meet" the team that created the game that gripped you so much, and see how much work was put into it. And I'm always curious to see if the developers included some extra clips or goodies at the end of the credits.

All this goes for movies, too. Well, at least if I enjoyed them.

Back
Top Bottom