Divinity 2 A hard DVD copy of Divinity 2 :DKS - Where?

So is Dutch edition completely in English, including case and manual? How thick is manual anyway? Price for DKS in round 20 pounds plus shipping at the moment in some Dutch online stores.

The copy I got from freerecordshop has the game in English, on an English DVD, with an English manual, in a dual Dutch/French case. Not sure if this is normal for Dutch games….

Manual is, I guess, average sized for an RPG, 40-45 pages.

The River of Time arrived within a few days, but DKS took longer because they were out of stock. I sent them a email about two weeks after I ordered, they apologised for the delay and it took about another week after that for it to arrive.

I think - although I must say that I'm not an expert - that PAL/NTSC etc. only matters if you use a TV screen.
In conjunction with a console, for example.

So, since this seller writes PAL, maybe it is even safer to ask him or her if the sold games are for console or for PC EVEN THOUGH the picture shows an PC specimen ?

Because TV screens on PCs are … not very common, I think ?
Personally, I don't know a single person who uses TV screens with PCS, but I don't know how it is elsewhere …

He probably only wrtites PAL because he used his standard auction format for a console game.

On the PC you can ignore this. PC hardware is the same everywhere in the world, with the exception of power supplies. PAL/NTSC is irrelevant, unless you're talking about region-locked movie DVDs.

Last edited:
Thanks Gorath. I thought it wasn't an issue for the PC, but like I said I never really thought about it until i saw the PAL format in the listing.

Back
Top Bottom