Who will win the 2012 US Presidential Election?

Who will win the 2012 US Presidential Election?
One thing is certain as Romney and Obama are the choices - a statist will win.

For those of you watching the idiot box for your "news" and then regurgitating it as Truth, it would behoove you to look for other sources of information and perspectives.

Examples:
Which is just what the second chart shows: Completed houses for sale at the end of period dropped to 57K - this is the lowest point in the 40 years of this data series.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/welcome-housing-non-recovery-three-simple-charts

It won't surprise anyone that as of December, the real implied unemployment rate was 11.4% (final chart) - basically where it has been ever since 2009 - and at 2.9% delta to reported, represents the widest divergence to reported data since the early 1980s. And because we know this will be the next question, extending this lunacy, America will officially have no unemployed, when the Labor Force Participation rate hits 58.5%, which should be just before the presidential election.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/real-jobless-rate-114-realistic-labor-force-participation-rate

The CPI chart on the home page reflects our estimate of inflation for today as if it were calculated the same way it was in 1990. The CPI on the Alternate Data Series tab here reflects the CPI as if it were calculated using the methodologies in place in 1980.
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

Or take the blue pill and enjoy your sheepdom.

And your miracle pill would be what?

Oh but everything is peachy that's what all the media and news outlets tell us everyday. Reality is a buzzkill isn't it.:ignore:

Remember they who control the media control the world. Indoctrination at its finest.

Last edited:
See, that's exactly the kind of thing that's so funny. The Iraq exit plan was established under Dubya. Obama actually extended the time table. Yet, you think Barack ended the Iraq war. Obama escalated our presence in Afghanistan, yet you think he's pulling back.

Obama escalated the presence in Afghanistan and the Pakistan border with the argumentation that he wanted to catch Bin Laden so he could put an end to these wars once and for all. Now that mission is accomplished he can start to scale down and end afghan war too. This decision may or may not have affected what happened, but I doubt anyone could say it was unsuccessful. In the election the other side ( McCain ) had a plan to prolong the war in Iraq. So in my way of seeing it these are things to credit to Obama.

I doubt Israel would agree with you!!

I think they actually might. The real threat to them right now is Iran, and if Iran does something agressive, U.S. is actually in a better position having resources free to deal with such a conflict compared to them being locked up in other wars.

I don't think you realize what might happen if Israel & Iran go to war. It may not devolve into WW3, but its certainly capable of making these last few years in Afghanistan look like a day trip to the Appalachians. We would be in a far better position if, well, really, we had done almost anything else foreign policy wise the last 4 years. The only nations we have "improved relations" with are the ones full of people that we shouldn't be friends with in the first place.

We would be in a far better position if, well, really, we had done almost anything else foreign policy wise the last 4 years.

Care to name some of Obama's erroneous foreign policies?

You name any you like, and we'll all agree it was erroneous!! :)

Care to name some of Obama's erroneous foreign policies?
We've already twice mentioned extending the Iraq War. Whether you're a fan of Israel or not (can't say that I am), there's no denying Obama has hamfisted the heck out of that longstanding relationship. Apologizing profusely for burning Qurans that had already been "desecrated" by being used to pass handwritten messages, while patently ignoring the 2 soldiers gunned down in supposed retaliation. His unconstitutional continuation of our participation in Libya (doubly sad, because it's extremely likely he would have gotten the required approval from Congress had he bothered to ask).

Shall I continue?

It sounds like the right-wing spin factor has gotten out of control again. Someone has been drowning himself in the Faux News cesspool.

DTE, Why are you conveniently ignoring the improved relations with Arab nations, Europeans, Russia, and just about every other country in the world except Israel and Iran?

Did Obama intentionally extend the Iraq War, or was he a victim of circumstances set up by the previous lousy Bush administration once again (in particular, Bush's very bad ability to come up with realistic schedules or anything for that matter related to Iraq)?

Do you have Muslim statements that those Qurans were desecrated, or is that rightwing excuses?

It sounds like the right-wing spin factor has gotten out of control again. Someone has been drowning himself in the Faux News cesspool.

DTE, Why are you conveniently ignoring the improved relations with Arab nations, Europeans, Russia, and just about every other country in the world except Israel and Iran?

Did Obama intentionally extend the Iraq War, or was he a victim of circumstances set up by the previous lousy Bush administration once again (in particular, Bush's very bad ability to come up with realistic schedules or anything for that matter related to Iraq)?

Do you have Muslim statements that those Qurans were desecrated, or is that rightwing excuses?
You do understand that I don't watch Fox News, right? And that I don't use the Daily Caller for anything other than a highlighter of issues that deserve research via other sources? When I watch tv news (rarely), I watch NBC and my primary "starting point" for news is that beacon of biased thought, Yahoo. I realize that spoils your favorite insulting platitude, but truth hurts. As for "conveniently ignoring", I was asked to name instances of screwups, which I did.

Given that Obama didn't stick to his own time table that he trumpeted quite loudly during the campaign and after his election, I don't think you can shift blame to the republicans, although I can't say I'm surprised you'd try. I think I've highlighted that consistent behavior before.

Prisoners were writing each other notes in the Qurans. It was documented by the military. Don't know that you'll find "Muslim statements" to that effect since that would completely undermine their manufactured indignation and cast the "retaliatory" murder of US troops in a new light, but the information came out a couple days later. The mainstream media didn't give it much play (wouldn't want to embarrass Obama for his misplaced apology, doncha know), but even they did report it.

Prisoners were writing each other notes in the Qurans. It was documented by the military.

So each and every Quran burned had "dangerous" notes in them and that justifies burning all? On top of that, Muslims said that the Qurans were desecrated? Otherwise, this is just fake excuses.

And so the military being unable to meet Obama's campaign promise timetable is a foreign policy failure. LOL! Sometimes I wonder if you even understand what you are saying.

Improved relations with Arab nations? If DTE is watching biased news sources yours must be coming from a bad acid trip.

And I'm real sorry, but I can't bring myself to care one iota about the Quran burnings. The fact that the Afghans were way more pissed about that than the civilians that were killed by the rogue soldier says it all right there. Actually, scratch that, I'm not sorry at all.

So each and every Quran burned had "dangerous" notes in them and that justifies burning all? On top of that, Muslims said that the Qurans were desecrated? Otherwise, this is just fake excuses.

And so the military being unable to meet Obama's campaign promise timetable is a foreign policy failure. LOL! Sometimes I wonder if you even understand what you are saying.

Your understanding of the military complex is weak. The military could be out of there in weeks if that is what they were ordered to do. But it wasn't.

Would this qualify as getting primaried from the left? I think this would have to be considered a serious embarassment.

http://news.yahoo.com/federal-inmat...ercent-vote-031637339--abc-news-politics.html

Barack Obama was not the only Democrat on the ballot on Tuesday in West Virginia's Democratic Presidential Primary. Keith Judd - also known as Inmate No. 11593-051 at the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana, Texas - was running against him.

Judd, who is serving out a 17.5 year sentence for extortion, currently has received 40 percent of the vote, with 83 percent of precincts reporting, according to The Associated Press. Obama currently has received 60 percent of the vote.

Last edited:
Sorry, link fixed. It's that noted bastion of conservative propaganda, ABCNews. :rolleyes: You'll also note that the election results are taken from an AP report. Yep, right wing shills. You caught me, champ.

Back
Top Bottom