Dragon Age - Leliana's Song DLC Released

Dhruin

SasqWatch
It's obviously DLC day at BioWare with Leliana's Song released for Dragon Age. Here's the blurb as a reminder:
  • Explore Leliana's dangerous past and why she joined the Chantry
  • A fully voiced cinematic experience brings the characters to life
  • Unlock a unique reward that transfers into your Awakening and Origins campaign
  • All-new musical compositions instensify the action and intrigue
More information.

Played a little less than an hour of this last night on the XBox. Seems pretty good so far. I was a bit confused at first what the "mission" was with the various trade goods though. They kind of throw you into it without much setup. But of course having a mini map with every location explicitly pointed out makes it stupidly easy to figure out.

I'm a big Leliana fan, so I'm at least a little biased. She's one of the more interesting Bioware characters in my opinion. I probably won't get to play this through until some time next week. And I still haven't played Awakenings. Hard to schedule uninterrupted gaming time on the big TV...

isnt it bad to release bard/rouge dlc when daggers still dont add dex?

isnt it bad to release bard/rogue dlc when daggers still dont add dex?

That's a console bug, the PC version was fixed ages ago.

Played through it twice so far. Out of all the Bioware DLC's I've tried so far (ME2 and DA) this one has been the best. Definitely worth the $ to pick up.

Still undecided on this one.

How many playable NPC's are in this DLC? Do you control a full party?

Better than Shale?

I thought so. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Shale, but it's integration into the game had some glaring issues. Since the LS DLC wasn't integrated into the original campaign (I'm not counting the bonus item that can carry over as real integration) that probably helped it in my mind. That and I've really liked all the voice acting done by Corinne Kempa so far.

Back
Top Bottom