Risen 2 - Teaser Countdown

Very cool main page on that site.

First time in a long while that I'm actually interested in one of these coundowns.

Very cool indeed ! I scrolled very far to the right side ... "doesn't it ever stop ?" I wondered ... ;)

I noticed that there is a shooting star and it reminded me of the shooting stars in the sky of Gothic 1. I hope that little feature makes a return... it added a lot of atmosphere imho.

The usual hype leading up to a 1 minute trailer that has people speculating on the game.

Last edited:
I hate when big companies do these gimick advertising things....

Amusing detail: The moon never moves. You can do a full 360 and look at the moon most of the way (except in the small forest). I also noticed something looking like an Ash Beast popping out behind a tree in the forest.

Anyway, I'll be sure to check out the site later today.

More specifically, a CGI trailer with no in-game gameplay. ;)

It's more common they'll show a teaser than a trailer.. Usually 5-10 seconds CGI, the rest is usually text in a cool font telling us how awesome it will be, that it's a follow up to the blablablabla and other very obvious statements.

I really really hate teasers, they serve no purpose other than making people irritated that they didn't get to see anything.

A teaser for a game I look forward to? I'll let them have their fun. I even forgive the trick GOG played!

A teaser for a game I look forward to? I'll let them have their fun. I even forgive the trick GOG played!
Man, I really got suckered by GOG's stunt. Never again! :smug:

I really look forward to this sequel. Risen was one of the best games I've played in recent years. I think they've got the "size & breadth" just right with Risen and is something they can handle well with their small studio.

Well the timer ran out, and the only thing that happened was.... the timer disappeared. Nothing happened? Did I miss something?

Booo, I was looking forward to a trailer / screen shots / art / music.... Anything!

What do you mean it disappeared? On my machine the timer works, and currently it shows decreasing of 8 hours and 30 minutes. So please check it later today at 10PM (22:00) CET.

Well the timer ran out, and the only thing that happened was…. the timer disappeared. Nothing happened? Did I miss something?

Booo, I was looking forward to a trailer / screen shots / art / music…. Anything!

There's a 2.34 min trailer there now.

Very nice, looking forward to it. Then again, that's hardly a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom