Would rather go bare footed

Cool article. There's just one question it doesn't address: running on asphalt. Is a soft-soled shoe still bad if the surface you're running on is rock-hard?

Either way, for shits and giggles, I'm going to try running in my Converse All-Stars and see how it feels. I figure the worst that could happen is that it hurts too much and I'll have to walk back...

I personally prefer shoes in which I can have the feeling of the underground beneath me.

No levitation, please. ;)

I have completely flat feet so I hate all shoes. And walking in general. Give me a hoverboard any day!

Last edited:
more swine flu

Video: Swine Flu 1976 & Propaganda - The Devastation, The Victims Who Took The Shots Back In 1976 - "WARNING" "WARNING" - 16 Min

http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6636

Maybe Ali did took that flu shoot.

Swineflu.jpg

Some pinhead bureaucrat feeling his oats, me thinks. I suppose the rules are the rules (you don't know that "water" wasn't pulled out of their toilet, I suppose), but I figure there's a certain level of caveat emptor if you're shopping at a farmer's market anyway.

Interesting thread. Seems a bit out of place though....

Anyways, I don't mind spending a bit more for higher quality shoes. Maybe not everyone can tell the difference, but I know *I* can.

Back
Top Bottom