GOG - New Indie Mix Sale

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GOG.com is having a new sale I missed called the Indie Mix Sale. You still have about a day left to buy a select bunch of games for up to 85% off.

Be sure to use the follwing link here to help support the site.

Miasmata, the Geneforge Saga, Hotline Miami, and more up to 85% off!

Indie games are always throwing something interesting into the mixed bag that is gaming. Untried concepts that would seem like a risk to the big AAA publishers (whose games tend to have budgets that require scientific notation) are brought to life. Concepts such as an alternative version of Texas, or an 8-bit open world romp through the video game memories of yesteryear have all been brought to us by indie games with all the attention to detail and love of the craft that an indie developer can provide.
More information.

Guess at this price i'll pick up Hotline Miami, To the moon and for collection purposes the Avernum Saga.
Not sure how i ever will find the time to play the first 2 though :p.

Indie games are always throwing something interesting into the mixed bag that is gaming. Untried concepts that would seem like a risk to the big AAA publishers (whose games tend to have budgets that require scientific notation) are brought to life.

Reading this makes me go and promote the new Tex Murphy game Tesla Effect, available now on GOG! Bringing back the dead genre of FMV adventure gaming in full 3D environments. :) Amazing that this is still possible in this day and age.

Back
Top Bottom