Grim Dawn - Two Screens

This game looks beautiful!!! It is definitely of the same caliber as Diablo 3 . A MUST HAVE FOR THIS ACTION RPG ADDICT, I WILL MAIN LINE THIS GAME OR PUT IT IN A PIPE AND SMOKE IT.

Looks just like Diablo 3, only with less AA.

This is the Retort to Diablo3 Just like Titans Quest was. Developers of GRIM DAWN say that this game is the spiritual successor to TQ ! My god men .... This game looks wonderful .

It looks great. If they improve upon TQ it's a must-buy.

TQ was very good, except for the story presentation and gameplay flow.

The story was dreadfully stale and boring, and way too many skills had long cooldowns and lacked oomph. Too many passive skills, as well.

But beyond that, it was excellent.

Oh, and they need a good online structure ala Battle.net.

Aaaaand, more distinct character appearances. It was no fun running around in a skirt for ages.

Looking forward to, more than D3.. this seems more interesting and seems to have better features such as factions and dynamic weathers..

TQ was very good, except for the story presentation and gameplay flow.

The story was dreadfully stale and boring, and way too many skills had long cooldowns and lacked oomph. Too many passive skills, as well.

But beyond that, it was excellent.

Oh, and they need a good online structure ala Battle.net.

Aaaaand, more distinct character appearances. It was no fun running around in a skirt for ages.

You do realise, don't you, that despite branding TQ as 'good', you actually pointed out three of its faults and said nothing about its merits?

Not that the game has any of the latter in my book.

You do realise, don't you, that despite branding TQ as 'good', you actually pointed out three of its faults and said nothing about its merits?

Not that the game has any of the latter in my book.

I didn't mean to point out its merits.

Are you asking me what I think was good about it?

Looking forward to, more than D3.. this seems more interesting and seems to have better features such as factions and dynamic weathers..

+ desctructible objects

+ branching questlines

+ high moddability

I didn't mean to point out its merits.

Are you asking me what I think was good about it?
Actually, you couldn't convince me as I've seen the game for myself, so don't bother.

My post above was related to the controversy in your earlier post. I found it quite amusing that you praise a game, yet emphasise its deficiencies.

The appeal of games like Titan Quest is completely lost on me. I need to be able to do more than just kill and loot things for hours on end.

Games like TQ,Diablo,Sacred are for the most part made for people that enjoy grinding,killing and chasing that loot and if game developers make it really fun its like digital crack !!!

Is it going to be the next big thing to put the "hate on" Diablo 3? This game will be more like Titan Quest for obvious reasons. Diablo 3 looks like much faster, gorier gameplay. The videos release for D3 are pretty amazing IMO. I liked Titan Quest. It was mind numbing but very addictive as it is designed to be.

Is it going to be the next big thing to put the "hate on" Diablo 3? This game will be more like Titan Quest for obvious reasons. Diablo 3 looks like much faster, gorier gameplay. The videos release for D3 are pretty amazing IMO. I liked Titan Quest. It was mind numbing but very addictive as it is designed to be.

The idea of comparing GD with Diablo 3 is like comparing a mega corp to a mom & pop grocery. I think Diablo 3 will be fantastic but then after 10 + years and a billion dollar backstop it should be perfect. GD has a bunch of part time developers on a shoestring budget, that we have screen shots that look as good as they do is a testament to their skill and dedication. I hope this game does well as it is always nice to have a choice.

Didnt like the previous ones, so i don't think i'll care much for the new either. I'm a big WoW fan so i have nothing against Blizzard.. the design seems very linear = not interesting to me..

Crate says that'' the quests in Grim Dawn will have more the one choice'' meaning they wont just be fetch this or kill 10 zombies from what i understand they are trying different angles to ARPGing and they are listing closely to what the fans are suggesting . Check out the Grim Dawn site . Very open line of communication with the fans , which is rare . I trust that Crate is going to make an incredible game !!!

I've enjoyed TQ/IT since their release...I'm sure I'll enjoy this next project.

I'm so sure, I already purchased it through their "in-house" pre-order promotion heh

Looking forward to it's release!

Roland, how long did it take you to recieve your key-code after you placed your order ??? Happy gaming.

Back
Top Bottom