NWN2 - Review @ NWN 2 News

Kalia

Watchdog
<a class="ext-link" href="http://www.nwn2news.net">NWN 2 News</a> has popped up with their review of Neverwinter Nights 2. Sporting an 8.3/10.00 score, the reviewer said:<blockquote> I can not praise the story enough, and if you are going to get NWN 2 for just the SP aspect it is worth every dime. I will go out on a limb and say it gives the BG series a run for its money story wise.

The voice acting is overall very good, some of it better then others however. Most of the major NPCs voice actors did a above average job quality wise. Several of the minor NPC’s however, their voice acting was something to be desired. In the end the big parts got the quality where it counts. As a side note I will say I noticed the same female voice actress who does Zhjaeve also did another NPC for Vampire: Bloodlines. I have a ear for voices I suppose.</blockquote>
More information.

Heh, and didn't notice the plethora of voice actors from KOTOR? I registered at least Mission Vao, Carth Onasi, and that Sith lady from Korriban academy... Also some of the death gurgles are suspiciously similar to their Rodian counterparts.

Yep, the same voices keep coming back.. Deckard Cain from Diablo 2 is in Gothic 3 for instance, was one of the first things I noticed.

I think he is refering to Rosa the girl whom was phsyic on the beach, she also did a voice in KotOR for the Juhanni. :)

And if you read the manual, you'll see the credits which give you all that info for free!! :)

And if you read the manual, you'll see the credits which give you all that info for free!! :)

Ouch! Corwin 1 - The rest of you 0 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom