Demonicon - Green Man Gaming Pre-order Special

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Green Man Gaming has a special pre-order offer for The Dark Eye: Demonicon were you can get 10% off , and recieve a free game.

Pre-purchase offer:

Pre-purchase Demonicon: The Dark Eye and get a free copy of The First Templar.

free-game_product-page-image.jpg

The Dark Eye - Demonicon is a thrilling action-RPG set in the extraordinarily popular universe of “The Dark Eye”, a richly crafted fantasy world beloved by fantasy gamers across the globe.

The Dark Eye - Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse. Both are constantly threatened by mortal danger and demonic temptation, and must find a way through their tortured lives by facing serious moral decisions. Their common destiny will determine that of the entire continent, and will be decided by the choices they make. Hordes of fiends block their way to freedom and peace, and only through battle and magic they will truly become free of the darkness.

Key Features:

• A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
  • Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
  • Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers and changes his physical appearance
  • Comprehensive crafting system allows for creation of potions, poisoned blades and enchanted armor
  • State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful Havok Vision engine
  • A richly detailed game world embedded in the extensive fantasy world of The Dark Eye
More information.

Last edited:
There is also 25% off code on the GmG web site that will also work.

By the way Couchpotato, is there going to be a special review of Demonicon by the Watch?

By the way Couchpotato, is there going to be a special review of Demonicon by the Watch?
Well Mythros is busy right now so we have no plans for one at this point. He usually handles the reviews and editorials. I just post them.

Preordered it ages ago on Steam also with -10%, but withour the voucher. :(
And by reading reviews about The First Templar, seems I've missed nothing. :evilgrin:

And by reading reviews about The First Templar, seems I've missed nothing. :evilgrin:
No your not but hey it's a free game so who is complaining.:p

I beat the first templar already. Good combat, bad story and ending.

Not a total waste of time though especially for free.

Does this imply that dtp will be the publisher for "Demonicon" ?
They also published "The Last Templar", if I remember correctly.

Now we're talking.

edit: but, again, Steam. I'm p. sure there will be a localized version of Demonicon and I'd really rather avoid those.

I don't think you can use their voucher in this case. When I click the purchase button for Demonicon, it skips the page where you would normally apply the voucher code and takes you directly to the payment page.

I don't think you can use their voucher in this case. When I click the purchase button for Demonicon, it skips the page where you would normally apply the voucher code and takes you directly to the payment page.

Then you need to login on the payment page and it will then show you the normal layout to enter a discount code. I have just tried it now myself.

Ah ok. I had to log out first, click the purchase button, and then log back in. Odd that it would work that way, but GMG has never been the most user-friendly site.

In case anyone is wondering, Demonicon is $27.00 with the voucher.

Any idea if this gme is going to be any good. Kind of on the fence with the prepurchase being burned so many times. Do these folks have any sort of history of producing 'fun' games ?

Any idea if this gme is going to be any good. Kind of on the fence with the prepurchase being burned so many times. Do these folks have any sort of history of producing 'fun' games ?

Never heard of the developer before myself. I am looking forward to this game but skeptical at the same time due to the lack of advertising and 'hands on' previews. I have watched their twitch stream and it looks decent from the combat point of view, but lacking in world interaction and exploration.

All we know is that its around 25 hours long, with linear story and heavy emphasis on choices and consequences. There is also emphasis on combat (strategic real time like Witcher 2), and magic with customisation.

There does not seem to be any loot collection, but bargaining skills to buy from vendors.

Hope it turns out well.

Back
Top Bottom