Gothic 3 Broken Quest: Lurker Claws (Lago -> Mamuk)

ToddMcF2002

SasqWatch
I've got a broken quest. It requires 10 lurker claws to get a prisoners name. I've killed every lurker on the continent.

Any ideas? I'm really annoyed. To reload and have Lurkers around I'd have to redo about 5 hours of gaming.

just take a break and come back later or you could swim across and find more lurkers on the other side of the coast.

I think he wants skins as well, but you should have some from all the lurkers (there are plenty between Lago and Bakaresh).

All the lurkers on the desert are sand lurkers and have the wrong claws. I already killed the 50 lurkers on the coast behind Lago, all the way down the pennisula. I think I'm screwed. I spent a few hours around the grass lands and they are all gone there as well.

I'm not sure what you mean by "come back later"? Certainly they arent going to respawn.

I may have to use a "give" cheat. I'm not happy. Usually the devs give you a number of ways to solve a quest. Not here!

I'm not sure what you mean by "come back later"? Certainly they arent going to respawn.

i didn't mean respawn, my theory is maybe some of them got stuck in the hill-side. coming back later might have them re-inserted properly.

btw, what version of patch are you using? iirc, there were plenty of lurkers there alongside with blood-flies..

Both the lurker skins and claws have to be brought back to Mamuk *together* (all in one go) or the quest fails. Mamuk tells you this when accepting the quest.

You folks are not going to believe what I did. I'm such a tool.

I reloaded an old game and started playing. Trained the skill to get the claws. Killed all the lurkers. Died fighting the Orcs at the end of the pennisula. Reloaded the WRONG save game. Because it was around the same area I didnt notice. Killed the orcs. Went back to Lago and had NO *$(&$(% claws in my inventory.

Another 2 hours wasted. Reloaded again. Did it again. Got the prisoners name. Having played G2 Gold I'm glad I got the name, because I recognized it :)

But I'm an official idiot :)

Back
Top Bottom