The Witcher 2 - GOG Preorder Update

Dhruin

SasqWatch
For those who have (or plan to) preorder The Witcher 2 from GOG, they've updated their offer (slightly):
Why do we brag about it? Because today the offer just got even better! If you already pre-ordered The Witcher 2 on GOG, or you're going to do it, among instant goodies you receive for free (including MP3 tracks, wallpapers and more), now you can download 5 exclusive concept artworks from the game! You won't find them anywhere else. Plus, we made a totally new pre-order page and we wanted you to check it out :)
More information.

Kind of funny, I download the original free goodies way back and I never realized there was 4 music tracks in it.

GOG will have to settle for my $130 amazon collector's edition pre-order.

No thanks... I'm fine with just walking into the store and buying it.

Also, I'm a HUGE fan of The Witcher, but nothing in the collector's edition was enticing enough for me to spend that kind of money.

As long as Triss is in the game, I am a happy camper.

PS : Please stop spamming my email and favorite game review sites, CDProjekt, I have already pre-ordered...

Also, I'm a HUGE fan of The Witcher, but nothing in the collector's edition was enticing enough for me to spend that kind of money.

Honestly that's kind of true, I just want that big ol' box.

I find it rather strange that GOG, started by CD Projekt - Polish company - doesn`t offer Polish language version for preorder. Also price is in Euros.

Quite disappointing.

I find it rather strange that GOG, started by CD Projekt - Polish company - doesn`t offer Polish language version for preorder. Also price is in Euros.

Quite disappointing.

English version is the lead version this time, they confirmed that in several interviews. There is a Polish version available in retail stores in Poland though.

English version is the lead version this time, they confirmed that in several interviews. There is a Polish version available in retail stores in Poland though.

I actually prefer English version - but it`s not the point. It seems that GOG`ers decided to pretend their site`s rather "worldly" by not having any association with Poland - there`s no Polish language option on-site and prices are in Euros (rather silly, when even some foreign sites detect my location and use PLN as currency)

Thing with The Witcher is that it will cost about 30 dollars here upon release - grating with their twice-as-much Euro price.

I`m not big on flag waving and such - but we don`t have too many claims to videogame fame here, and it`d be nice to remember about Polish fans too.

Back
Top Bottom