Thought about installing Tapatalk?

Can anyone tell me what category RPGWatch is under? Since my search is not working, trying to find it manually. I've loked uner Games—>PC, Games—>Other, and Games-Tabletop/Roleplaying Games and not seen it.
Got the same problem. I've so far checked PC, Others, Tabletop/Roleplaying, MMORPG, Consoles, Clan & Guild thoroughly and the Watch is nowhere to be seen. Anyone know where to look?

Edit: Alright, managed to get search working on another device and got the tapatalk account tied to the Watch through it. Typo galore incoming ;D

Last edited:
On a side note - proibably a weird side effect of the strange behavior of our board that assigns the first reply to a newspost to the original newsposter instead of the poster, is that in Tapatalk it also assigns the avatar of that person to the account icon. I variously had Myrthos and Couchpotato's avatars lately :D
But aside from minor niggles like that I really enjoy using Tapatalk, great way to access the forums.

But aside from minor niggles like that I really enjoy using Tapatalk, great way to access the forums.

I don't. And I still get spammed about it whenever I open the forums using my iPad.

pibbbur who is just a tiny, tiny, tiny (I'm not joking), tiny bit annoyed by tis.

Got a very weird bug, most probably related to my using a very old version due to my nook being on 2.1.

While I can see all other posts perfectly, any topic under the News Comments sub-forum does not display properly.

I'm only mentioning this because at least on the browser the functionality (apart from the 1st post) is identical and I don't see a reason for them to be different in Tapatalk.

Attachments

• shot_000005.png
    shot_000005.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 16
  • shot_000003.png
    shot_000003.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 17
2.1 of tapatalk or android? I'm running gingerbread and had no problem with the newest version of tapatalk. And finally got the search running too so I can use it here. Love it, thanks again for installing

2.1 Android aka Eclair.

Ah.ever thought of routing it and putting a custom Rom on? Justdid it to my galaxy s. Still running gingerbread, but like having a brand new phone!

Ah.ever thought of routing it and putting a custom Rom on? Justdid it to my galaxy s. Still running gingerbread, but like having a brand new phone!
I would if I could but given this is Nook Simple Touch, a dedicated e-reader, I think I'm already pushing it by using it as a tablet. Besides rooting it, which I've already done there's really nothing to do. Unless someone personally ports something like CM to it I'm stuck with 2.1.

Edit: Apparently it's limited to the first page of those topics. Weird

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom