Deep Shadows forum

It was not possible to post, because I didn't know the forum handle of the moderator. It is possible to post now.

The Deep Shadows forum and its subforums are added on request of Badmofo. He is part of a group of modders for the Deep Shadows games and asked for a place here to continue the game discussions as the forums they are using now aren't working to well.
So welcome! :)

yea i think we are all moving over here from the DS boards due to mass spam and other issues.

Welcome to the Watch all! I think if had to move here due to spam and what sounds like poor management issues you will find this place to your liking. Enjoy!! :)

Welcome! :)

Please warn your people we have a pre-screening process for user names to cut down on spam down the line. So names like eGold225 might lead to an instaban. ;)

Welcome... good to see the people here.... I have been curious about these games for a long time.... perhaps now it is time to buy them!

Just want to say thank you for having us over here, the spam and technical problems of the Deep Shadows forum became a real annoyance.

VET did a great job over there trying to do what she could to make it somewhat livable but only so much can be done.

Welcome, and have fun :D!

Welcome! :)

Please warn your people we have a pre-screening process for user names to cut down on spam down the line. So names like eGold225 might lead to an instaban. ;)
Now, now... I'll have you know that, as the primary spambot squashers in these parts, Corwin and I follow a steadfast "innocent until we whimsically decide otherwise" policy. Suspicious user names like "Gorath", "Dhruin", and "Myrthos" are carefully monitored for the slightest hint of spam. :p

Thanks for the welcome guys. We are already very happy in our new home at 'the Watch'.
I hope our being here will introduce more people to the joys of DeepShadows games. They can be irritating as well, but again, we have a forum to help with that. We have chewed through a couple of forums already with Boiling Point, hope RPG will survive with us aboard …lol.
:cool:

what this forum needs is my comprehensive side-mission guide for boiling point; but i'm not going to be doing that again and it is lost to the ether.

We have chewed through a couple of forums already with Boiling Point, hope RPG will survive with us aboard …lol. :cool:

Let's see…

Boiling-point.net, xenus-hq, xenus mods, the atari forums, born to be freeform…. Now deep shadows….

What did I miss?

Edit: Oh yea forgot boiling point mods

Last edited:
If you guys are getting too dangerous for us we'll sell you to RPGCodex. ;)

Great news, thanks RPGWatch for making a DS board. :party:

It was sad when ShadowMoses's site went down lost a lot of Boiling Point modding.

Back
Top Bottom