Will you purchace Risen 2

• YES

Votes: 45 93.8%
  • NO

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I know PB annouced a sequal at gamescon but does anyone know a site were there is more info.I searched but only found minimal info.Also I'll post a poll to see if people will buy the game.

World of Risen knows everything publicly available now. And a bit more.

At this point, Risen 2 is actually the number 1 game on my most wanted list. I'll buy it as soon as I can, no doubt about it.

Definitely looking forward to Risen 2. For me, it's right up there with The Witcher 2 for my most anticipated games.

Risen 2 is a must buy on day 1. I just hope they have a better ending this time around.

Definite buy for me.

I played risen about three times just to see how each character developed.I would love to see a larger world in the sequel.I tried the Gothic 4 demo and all I can say its a shame a new developer made bad choices.It doesn't feel like Gothic anymore.

Absolutely.

I'll buy it, even though the first Risen didn't actually blew me away. Was mediocre at best... Come on PB, will you EVER create a final boss which is hard? Not a single game you make has a tough final boss. G1 was, if I recall correctly, the hardest so far and it was also easy as hell.

The gothic 1 end boss was hard when I first played the game but now I agree he was also easy to beat.

I probably will but they better improve the last few hours of the game.

Gothic 2 NoTR boss was reasonably tough for a melee character with close to max level. I recall having to use black ore to take it down.

I'll definitely be interested in looking into it when it comes out. I enjoyed Risen well enough, but I was put off by the horrible 360 graphics and twitchy controls, the comical monsters (several types of giant moths, moths? really? and best of all the dreaded giant war cricket!), the fact that the last half of the game was more or less an endless dungeon crawl, and the ending. But if it turns out that thats all been improved upon then I'd be very interested.

I like that it was a Gothic game in feel and substance. I was instantly at home with the gameplay having played Gothic 1 and 2 many times each.

Unless I read something devastating in previews or comments, I'll buy this sight unseen. Even if they don't improve upon the Risen flaws, I'll buy it just to support PB - regardless, even if I won't play it.

However, I won't do that for Risen 3 - if they don't improve their approach.

Back
Top Bottom