Two Worlds II - Now on Gamersgate

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Two Worlds II is now available on Gamersgate for anyone wanting a DD version or looking to get an early copy. No regions are specified but this TopWare version was available for purchase by me in Australia, which is a Southpeak territory - that might indicate it's available worldwide despite the delay by Southpeak but your mileage may vary.
More information.

Not available in North America and UK. Release dates for those territories are to be decided

Not available in North America and UK. Release dates for those territories are to be decided

boo! i've been waiting for this game. too bad they make stupid decisions based on what the holidays are going to look like. grr.

although i checked earlier today I rechecked after this post (on both the .com and co.uk version) and it states that it is not available at this time in the UK or North America and no date is given for when it well.

good thing the mojave wasteland is such a strange and wonderful place

No regions are specified when I look - I guess they forgot AU is covered by Southpeak. I've seen quite a few people successfully use a proxy for those interested.

http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?p=2453397#post2453397

Ah ok I used proxyde.com, and was able to get it. Thanks for the tip!

Instructions on how I did it from the US:

go to proxyde.com

Click the small "surfen" link on the page, and enter "gamersgate.co.uk"

Log in to your account, then select the version of Two Worlds with no language (this is the english version). Click buy, then checkout, then confirm purchase. The site will eventually timeout because it can't establish a secure connection.

Gamersgate will then send you an email that says "please finish your order". Click on the link provided in the email (this will bring you to the regular gamersgate.co.uk site), log into your account, and then fill in your payment info.

Viola, Two Worlds 2 is yours.

Can we get it in Australia? Can anyone confirm this?

edit: Yeah, I guess I just couldn't believe my eyes. Surely I MUST have misread it. Its early. Need coffee. =)

Last edited:
Really good download speed from the co.uk based Gamersgate (4-5MB/s), it was also cheaper there..

SirJames: use a proxy / german adress if you cant..

Dhruin said in the newsbit that he was able to get it in Australia. If I had bought my new laptop already, I'd be downloading this one now. People in the US have been able to get it this way as well with minimal hassle using the instructions cross-posted just above.

I'm seeing good first impressions around the web, too :)

It can confirm that it work.

3rd game I buy on gamersgates this week, my wallet isn't happy. ;)

It's currently downloading to my HD, so it is available for Australia!! :)

Interesting, I was all set to play this on the original release date. I timed it so I just finished TW1 for the original release date, now I am playing other stuff (ME2, it shits me but I want to finish it) and then some stuff I got in Steam sales.

I might just wait till this hits Steam...

How does Gamersgate work anyway, is it like Steam where the Gamersgate application must be running or is it like GOG where you download the standalone installer?

Interesting, I was all set to play this on the original release date. I timed it so I just finished TW1 for the original release date, now I am playing other stuff (ME2, it shits me but I want to finish it) and then some stuff I got in Steam sales.

I might just wait till this hits Steam…

How does Gamersgate work anyway, is it like Steam where the Gamersgate application must be running or is it like GOG where you download the standalone installer?

No standalone application to run. Just download, install, enter your serial number and play.

Seems to be a moot point now anyway as I only have a 3GB of downloads left until the next ISP billing cycle rolls over. If it was on Steam I could get it already as that has unmetered downloads on my ISP.

I should have known Gamersgate would do this. I can recall 3 or 4 other games people in the US purchased before the release date through them.

My Amazon.de edition shipped yesterday though, so I'll just keep playing New Vegas until it gets here sometime next week.

This whole business of staggering release dates is doomed, isn't it?

This whole business of staggering release dates is doomed, isn't it?

It should be it make no sense to have games come out at different times when the game is finished.Digital downloads make it possible.

Appears to have worked for me in the U.S. Downloading now.

FYI — don't try paying by PayPal. Transaction didn't go through, and my PayPal account is now under some kind of review. :p

Credit card worked fine, though.

Edit: Thanks for posting this info, folks. Looking forward to returning to the two worlds of orcs and whatnot. :p Have to do paperwork first, though. :(

Back
Top Bottom