Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

I'm working on that and made them an offer they can't refuse. But as I ran out of horses to go with that offer, the outcome cannot be defined by me. So we'll have to wait :)

I would spend some money for the Watch if I were you - maybe there is a special super-secret agreement beween the Dark Underlord and Myrthos:

Every non-spender account will automatically be transferred to the Codex ... ;)

And he transfers the Codexers that did not spend anything to the Watch…

Last edited:
Yuk! We'd never get the place clean again. Codex spew all over the place.

And he transfers the Codexers that did not spend anything to the Watch…

Wouldn't that make the moderators here suddenly very overworked and the moderators there suddenly very very bored?

Do we want to be Weresheep? Do they watch anything beyond grass growing?

Definitely not. We are independent. Let's not get too close ...

If they do give the digital copy with this donation, I'll move my donation from the main kickstarter to this. Really no net change but at least helps the cause. Let us know how it goes. Not sure why they would accept it though since everyone else would do the same and they lose overall I think as we would reach stretch goals as a result.

I'll gladly be passing down my copy of the game since Im getting 2 copies from my KS pledge already anyway.

I don't need my copy either. Oh wait, I already excluded myself from winning anything….

Well i for one i wold love a copy. As i buy games only at sales or bundles :)

Being sent to RPG Watch is already a punishment reserved only to the most obnoxious RPG Codex posters.
I'm dead serious.

That said, we don't use that sort of cruel and unusual punishment lightly- only the most severe outcasts are fit to be exiled to this barren elysium.

That said, we don't use that sort of cruel and unusual punishment lightly- only the most severe outcasts are fit to be exiled to this barren elysium.

"Elysium" does not really have the negative connotation I think you are trying to convey, even if it is barren.

Unless you're actually giving us some sort of hidden compliment. o_O

You have outcasts ? o_o

Hmm for those of us that do not want/need a copy from this but gave enough to get one...Maybe we could think something up to encourage people to donate a bit more?

Throw them in the lottery maybe? I think if they're in the drawing that still gives a chance to win a copy for those who can't afford to donate large amounts. Also, since you can only win 1 prize anyway, if there's a lot of copy in the drawing then a lot of people who need/want them will be getting them.

Throw them in the lottery maybe? I think if they're in the drawing that still gives a chance to win a copy for those who can't afford to donate large amounts. Also, since you can only win 1 prize anyway, if there's a lot of copy in the drawing then a lot of people who need/want them will be getting them.

Good Idea - but I think we'll reach at least 3.5K and Myrthos will get more digital copies.

I have cleared that everybody who donates $25 or more will get a copy of the game. I have however suggested to Swen addional awards at larger amounts, but he is kinda busy today as you might have noticed, so let's wait and see.
When someone does not want their game it will move down to those below the $25 mark. How this is done can be decided later.

And I official declare HiddenX to be our hero and suggest to make the statue or NPC look like him or his avatar.

I have cleared that everybody who donates $25 or more will get a copy of the game. I have however suggested to Swen addional awards at larger amounts, but he is kinda busy today as you might have noticed, so let's wait and see.
When someone does not want their game it will move down to those below the $25 mark. How this is done can be decided later.

Top Deal -> Thank you Myrthos & Larian!

Back
Top Bottom