Alien RPG - Chris Avellone Blog Update

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Totally reassured now. :)

You know what? Forget aliens.

I just want to see game made solely with Chris's stick figures on a white background. Or barring that, animated shorts. Or cutscenes. Yes, cutscenes that will actually hold my attention and make me laugh.

You know what? Forget aliens.

I just want to see game made solely with Chris's stick figures on a white background. Or barring that, animated shorts. Or cutscenes. Yes, cutscenes that will actually hold my attention and make me laugh.

That is what I was thinking - you have the pencil-drawn feel of Hotel-Dusk, and the cel-shaded SilverFall ... take it a step further and get "Stick Figure RPG"!

I don't see how you couldn't make the game action heavy and still be faithful to the movies. But it sounds cool no matter what to me. It sounds like it will be very new and refreshing. Too bad it's not coming out for so long.

Hehe, very nice cartoons. With Chris Avellone as one of the writers I assume it's going to be interesting at least.

Dude has a way with stick figures. No doubt. :biggrin: If he ever wants to change careers, I think a Cartoon Network or Comedy Central series of his stuff would totally fly...

Back
Top Bottom