Skyrim Any mod for the stupid astrology UI yet?

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Drithius

Magic & Loss
I was looking to see if SkyUI had been updated to overhaul the irritatingly cumbersome UI for skills/perks… and it appears not. Is this addressed in any other mod(s)?

How about overhauled dual wielding so left/right set ups are properly hotkeyed?

I don't think anyone's worked out a way of modding that yet. It seems to the most hard-coded part of the UI. I think I've seen something that swaps the left and right buttons, but I've never been that bothered about the default controls. Someone at the Nexus will know if you do a quick post there.

Nope but then again I have no problem with the standard UI. I have never bothered to use SkyUI. I hate having to install secondary programs to use mods.

I was looking to see if SkyUI had been updated to overhaul the irritatingly cumbersome UI for skills/perks… and it appears not. Is this addressed in any other mod(s)?

There are several mods that change perks or reorganize them but they still all use the same "Astrology UI.

How about overhauled dual wielding so left/right set ups are properly hotkeyed?

Are you talking about the LMB being the right hand and the RMB being the left, if so you can just switch them back in control settings.

Nope but then again I have no problem with the standard UI. I have never bothered to use SkyUI. I hate having to install secondary programs to use mods.

What secondary program to install mods? You dont have to use NMM to install, you can install them maually or straight from steam.

If your playing with M&K skyui is essential IMO, I played about 1 hour of my 400 with out it and I still have nightmares of that 1 hour.

Ok, maybe it wasn't that bad but Skyui really is a massive improvment.

What secondary program to install mods? You dont have to use NMM to install, you can install them maually or straight from steam.

If your playing with M&K skyui is essential IMO, I played about 1 hour of my 400 with out it and I still have nightmares of that 1 hour.

Ok, maybe it wasn't that bad but Skyui really is a massive improvment.
Some mods require Skyrim Script Extender to enable certain features. SKYUI is one of them. It interferes with some of the other mods I use.

Installing consists of moving the files into a directory. That's hard work, right there :)

Astrology my arse. It's definetly not astrography either.
It's just a genuine Bethesda crap.

Not that I had problems with it - it was a rare ingame thing without a bug. And when something doesn't have bugs in that game, there is no reason to mess with it.

Back
Top Bottom