Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey guys/gals!

My name is Eric Kinkead and I am a big fan of RPG games ever since Ali Baba and the 40 Thieves on the Atari 800. Er... Or maybe it was Temple of Apshai on our Atari 400 with tape drive.. can't recall... And then especially after Ultima III, my favorite Ultima!

Um... I make games too! I have been doing that for many, many years. Professionally since the Atari ST. I have worked on Coin-Op, to dreamcast, Gameboy, xbox etc.

Currently I am playing a lot of FTL and Weird Worlds Return to Infinites Space because they are very short (in terms of me dying for FTL!) and my time is super limited atm. I hope to have more time to game soon when my work gets done and this place looks like a fantastic resource to find just the right game to do so!

Take care!

Welcome to RPGWatch! :)

Welcome, and have fun! :party:

Hey thanks guys! I'm enjoying it here!

Hi

I'm Chris from Poland. I have been making games for 25 years now (7 years full time as an indie dev). Yes, I'm one of these hungry devs that go around internet driven by the lust for players for their creations :)

Right now I'm working on an old school retro western RPG (I used to make these a lot when I was younger, before I learned how to actually finish games). It should be to your tastes (or to put it other way you seem to be the players to my taste, depending on the perspective :D), I hope to make a topic about it soon.

Great, welcome to our forums and feel free to post about your game in our Indie section. We do our best to give support to Indie RPG developers.

Hello all, im Richie from the states. I already sort of found my way of introducing myself over on a different thread, but I think ill move it over here, it might be more appropriate.
This is an awesome site and im excited to get to know you all, I live in a tiny town up in Michigan, the UP, needless to say theres not much for a roleplaying community; itll just be nice to mix ideas with like-minded fellows. Still finding my way around but dont be afraid to message or anything, I love good ideas and collaboration, and am secretly amassing an army to try and develop a titan of a game, so def. hit me up, thanks guys, take care :D

Hello Richie, and welcome to The Watch. I'm from Michigan as well. Not much to do in the UP, but there are some beautiful areas up there.

Welcome to our little home away from home. Enjoy yourself, but be wary of our P&R forums!! :)

As I wrote elsewhere ... enjoy :).

Yes sir, if you like nature than the UP may not be so bad :D Just so many kids in my town who have always said how much they cant stand living where they do, and that theyre going to leave as soon as they can, and thats fine if your looking for more opportunity, but to totally thrash the place is crazy, its awesome. Where 'bouts do you live good sir?
Whatre P&R forums?
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, again, you all seem like a real cool bunch

The P&R forum is the politics and religion forum where debate can become quite 'lively'!! :) Dte is a regular muds..... er contributer to the debates, :D

Hello everyone.

I'm an indie coder, based in the UK.

Currently writing an Rpg which i hope to showcase here at some future date.

I've been playing games since the early days of 8 bit home micros.
Cutting my coding teeth on classic machines such as the ZX81 and C64.

Now though, i'm PC based and have released a couple of arcade games to date.

I've played a lot of Rpg's over the years and my favourites have always been the Ultima series.

Also Spent a lot of time in World Of Warcraft but don't have a lot of time to sink into that these days as coding takes up all my time.

I hope i can contribute to this great community.

Trinosis

Last edited:
Welcome to the Watch....have fun and join in anywhere that tickles your fancy. :)

Back
Top Bottom