Political and politically incorrect humor

Today I was thinking : She did indeed win. Experience, that is ...

Dunno ... Only God knows ...

I expected better this week, given all the scandals drowning Obummer, but so it goes.
cartoon6.jpg

cartoon3.jpg

I heard in the news the expressions of "George W. Obama" and "Yes we can hear you".

Good week from Time. Wouldn't call all of them funny, but they're pretty solid.
cartoon31.jpg

cartoon21.jpg

cartoon71.jpg

cartoon81.jpg

Can't agree with the Syria one. We never learned a lesson from those wars. Just ask the country's we supposedly helped and made better. Wait there not.

The rest aren't bad.

Last edited:
Syria is currently a barrell full of poweder - if the next world war starts, then most likely there.

Yesterday in the news an expert feared that it might end up like the post-Jugoslavia war.
Kind of "everyone against everyone".
Plus, the political aspect.

Quite clever; a fun little piece!! :)

:lol:

Oh, there are more videos of this kind out there ?

Yesterday I imagined/invented a variation of this :
After both depart, someone stands in the middle, rubs his hands with an insane smile, says "thank you for your departure" and is labelled as "shootist" or so.

Any new ones ? ;)

Why people in other countries might have problems with getting the premise of 'Breaking Bad'
BB.jpg

Why people in other countries might have problems with getting the premise of 'Breaking Bad'
BB.jpg

Very well. That's the other side of the story ...

BB.jpg
Not the whole truth really.

TV-Series A:
Mister White dies while waiting for the free treatment.

TV-Series B:
Mister White is considered too old so they let him die without treatment because there is not enough money and its better investment to treat some younger patient instead.

Cynical, but true as well - although the German system is usually quite reliable.

Now, what is worse : Having to die because the treatment prices are too high, or having to die because it takes too long to get a free treatment ?
For poor people, it's always the same story. Especially since studies have shown that poor people don't invest as much into their health that other people do - for some, it's even rather a question of "health or survival".

Oh, my, wrong thread ... ;)

I myself have received treatment that have been rejected for older people. I actually saw with my own eyes how nurses and doctors ignored old woman's pleas for help in a hospital.

It was sad and sick to watch it but its only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the governmental care of old people.

Back
Top Bottom