Dungeons of Dredmor - Interview @ DIYGamer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
DIYGamer has interviewed the Gaslamp team behind Dredmor, discussing how the team came about, the early days of the project and more. When asked if the sales success has been better than anticipated, Nicholas Vining replies "Ohhhh, yes". A bit on the future:
DIYGamer: So looking ahead to the future, what’s next for Dungeons of Dredmor in terms of updates?
D Baumgart: Well, we’re doing some big content updates — a female hero character was shown just the other day. And yes, we’re doing an expansion.
Nicholas Vining: The female character will be coming out some time in November, with the same patch as our long-delayed mod support, and the expansion will be adding all sorts of new stuff for both the main game and the additional update. Not sure when it’ll land yet, though.
D Baumgart: We haven’t actually officially announced the expansion anywhere, really, just alluded to it a bit. So there ya go.
Nicholas Vining: There is an expansion.
Dan: Huzzah!
Nicholas Vining: My three title choices are “The Realms of Masochism”, “The Hole of Festering”, and… what was the other one? Needless to say, these have all been boycotted.
More information.

I for one am excited to hear about an expansion. Thats a day one purchase for me. I got my moneys worth out of this game more than any game that I've bought in years.

I love Dungeons of Dredmor.

Back
Top Bottom