11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

Ah, lead me not into temptation!! :) Come on Cleve, do something or I just might have to!!

Upload it, help Cleve with Grimoire's development by making open beta tests.

If Cleve is OK with public beta testing, publish the beta right away.
If he does mind sharing the beta, threaten him to share it if he doesn't release before the Fool's Day, and do it so if he doesn't.

Corwin, please share the beta. I've been dying to play this game (which looks an amazing Wizardry VII clone) for years, and it's obvious it's never coming out anyway.

Corwin wouldn't release the beta without Cleve's permission, no matter how much he might joke about it.

Well, 3 business days left in March.

I wonder what the odds are it actually gets released ...

Maybe I won't clear up any disk space QUITE yet :)

We all know that it will 'release' tomorrow. Now, for a real April Fool's Day he should actually DO release it tomorrow. Imagine that, after the announcement, nobody would check the link to download since it's obviously a joke...

"Following in the steps of the previous volume, Gaslight Grimoire, the new Sherlockian anthology edited by J.R. Campbell and Charles Prepolec explores again the unpredictable effects of the encounter of Holmes' rational mind with the supernatural. Although I enjoyed many stories from the first volume, I had my reservations about the book because of the inclusion, besides a few excellent tales, of some mediocre material

Methinks I smell a disguised spambot!!

Could be, could be. The book is real, by the way, but quite outdated. A try to swim with the new wave of Sherlock Holmes with the newest movie ?
Or a try to lure new customers to a web site with having a virus or a trojan hiding in the background ?

Yeah, Cleve will be spending the day using fake accounts and posting what appears to be spam, but are actually clues. The smart ones will deduce where Grimoire is, and will be offered the opportunity to purchase it.

Corwin, just upload the damn game.

Back
Top Bottom