Driftmoon - Available on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Steam announces that you can now buy Driftmoon for 30% off till January 10th.

Now Available on Steam - Driftmoon

Driftmoon is Now Available on Steam and 30% off.

The beautiful, enchanted world of Driftmoon trembles in the shadow of a forgotten evil, for the dark King Ixal is again gathering his forces.

Hope lies in an unlikely alliance: A young man joins forces with a little firefly dreaming of stardom, a panther queen with the ego of a moon whale, and a very determined fellow who's lost everything but his bones, and still hasn't given up. Knowing nothing of the amazing adventures and the fearsome foes that await them, the party embarks on a journey like no other.

Driftmoon is an adventure-roleplaying game, full of exploration, smiles and surprises, captivating stories and quests, charming characters, and countless delightful details.

More information.

Started playing this last week and I am really enjoying the relaxing charm of it— and the story.
I see there are many "mods" — was wondering if there are any recommendations and if they are up the quality of the original ( or better :) )!)

Got it for $1 last week, will have to give it a go soon. Finishing Dishonered at the mo, hmm bought so many games in the sales...

Daniel.

I have a friend of mine (who has decent taste in games) that played and finished this game and said it was very, very good. I just haven't gotten around to giving a look yet.

Very text heavy game, with a humor which is similar to the one normally found in Manga/Anime, just that in here it didn't annoy me and I actually enjoyed it. Nice story!
Steam Achievements and Cards will follow btw (according to dev post in steam forums).

Fun "light" RPG - a great one to play with a newcomer to the genre, your kids, etc.

I bought it during the sale and find it enjoyable. I like the graphical style, controls, gameplay - everything about it, really. It's a nice change of pace from more intense games that tend to fill up a lot of my gaming time.

Back
Top Bottom