Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello and welcome. You should find something here that peeks your interest. And feel free to ask questions.

Hello, salutations from Brazil, I follow this site for a good time but only now registered. My first experience with RPGs was Diablo 1, but my first real one was Baldur's Gate and now RPGs are my favorite game genre. I like both ARPGs (especially Diablo, Dungeon Siege, Titan Quest and Torchlight) and classic RPGs (all RPGs from Black Isle, Bioware, Obsidian, CDProject Red, Larian and Bethesda are in my RPG list).

You sound like a candidate for Original Sin :)

Welcome

While i've been around for a while (mostly lurking) I feel I should introduce myself. My name is Michael and i've been a fan of RPGs for a long since the early 80s. I think it was eventually Ultima 7 which really nailed it in regards to becoming more on the obsessive side. So much so that I decided to start making them as a hobby. RPGWatch has been my main source of RPG inquiries since as far as I can remember. I think the biggest reason has been the great community here. You guys are great! Even though i've been mostly quiet, it's been good times. I think where I really started to become active was during the D:OS campaign. It was awesome! Looking forward to more great stuff here :)

New to RPG Watch

Hi,

My character's name is Sahaviah, on Khyber. I've done a lot of PnP, and played DDO on and off since it went live.

Stay clear of the Codex. We don't like your kind around there.

Welcome Azjor & Caddy!

Never mind racofer - our bros of the Codex are socially inexperienced, weird and have multiple inferiority complexes other than that they are ok ;)

Welcome Azjor, was a fun session once we sorted Skype out. lol Our game posts are in offtopic under "The new team corwin" thread. Check that out and again, welcome to the Watch.

Heyooo. Gamer since Vic20 in the early 80's. I play solely on the PC and am mainly interested in rpg's, arpg's, platformers, dungeon crawlers, and more recently tower defense and looter shooters.

…and I dislike everything else that requires physical involvement and is otherwise uncreative.
I'm a bit late here but I welcome you anyway (that goes to others as well). As a side note I quoted that sentence of yours as I'm sure the eventual dancers here will be obfuscated… :)
Creativity can be everywhere !

Ultima 7, eh?

Then in the name of the Ultima Dragons, here comes the *SPLUT* (a virtual pie being virtually thrown at you).

Welcome.

pibbur who is pibbur dragon

Do I get ice cream with it too? :D

*SPLUT* :lol: (without ice cream)

Attachments

• Splut.JPG
    Splut.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 78
You got it almost right.

But there's supposed to be a dragon/dragon-wannabe on the receiving end. Not a cat. Although this particular cat may pass for a dragon in some respects.

pibbur who is a greybeard dragon.

I once dreamed I was a Dragon in a human shape. Seriously.
I made a short story out of that dream. Long ago (even long before Divinity 2).

Back
Top Bottom