Pricewatch!

Not RPG.

FarCry3 10€ on Steam. Deluxe version! Feel free to spit me in my mouth if you don't find it fun.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/220240/
Buy now.
Yes, it uses uPlay, but cmon. It's too cheap to pass!

Yeah, it's certainly worth that. Just put a cloths pin on your nose for the story's ending.

I've never played FC2, but IIRC in that game enemies endlesly respawn from vehicles or something. Of course such game can't grab you. In FC3 there is no such thing.

Crysis 3 Deluxe costs 10€ at Origin. It includes Crysis 2 Deluxe.

Origin has a couple other attractive deals, for example Dragon Age for 2.49€.

To our German readers : If you don't have the Collector's Edition of Risen yet, then take a look at your nearest Saturn chain shops. I have seen it in 2 different shops for 10 Euros, which could mean that every Saturn shop which still has some sells them now for that price. Or maybe they are even re-distributing them.

Check out GMG. They've re-activated many of their recent deals.

Not sure how interesting it is for you guys, but if you register a free account with http://www.dlh.net/, you'll get a steam key for Enclave.

Not sure if it is worth it, you can get Enclave with the Majestic Bundle Stars bundle (along with other good games).

I have tried enclave but the game runs in fast foward motion for some strange reason, and it is a known problem on the Steam forum.

Yes, it's an evil plan to get you to buy the DLC at full price. Forget my post.

EDIT: Well, let's at least try to be honest here. There is some DLC on sale, or on sale packaged with the main game, but most DLC are not on sale.

Europeans should check GMG ... EA sale with 75% off ... and the usual 20% voucher. Includes DA, ME, Dead Space, Crysis and some other stuff.

@Thrasher - I'm referring to the fact that the separately sold DLC for Bioware games like DA2 and ME 2&3 has never been on sale and is still sold for the same price as when it was released.

Those are probably it's biggest cash cows, I imagine. I think of all the money I spent on ME DLC and well it's much more than the base games. But at least some of the DLC are on sale if not those.

Those are probably it's biggest cash cows, I imagine. I think of all the money I spent on ME DLC and well it's much more than the base games. But at least some of the DLC are on sale if not those.

Wow, how much DLC did they put out? Or more likely, you didn't pay full price for ME like I did when it came out. :)

With Steam, GoG, and the other super sales, there's very little reason to ever pay full price for a PC game.

Back
Top Bottom