Legends of Dawn - FAQ

Dhruin

SasqWatch
I haven't been following this very closely but Dreamatrix posted a FAQ for Legends of Dawn last week - head over for a look.
Where do quests take me?
Each player that performs a quest will have a different experience. Two different players going on the same quest may not follow the same steps, because you can solve a quest in several different ways. NPCs often have something to say, or a quest to offer. The NPC will describe what you must do next and your Quest Log will be updated. You can check the status of your quests with the Quest Log.
More information.

This game reminds me off NWN / Sacred 2. Dont know how it will play but i like the art and it has plenty of lore being it has books to back up the game story. My RPG addiction wants this game . I wish they mad more isometric RPG today, and how technology has improved the games could be huge and look fantastic. Thanks to Dreamatrix for giving Isometric another chance so i can zoom in and out on all the details of my world . and thanks for all the Races with all those intracate statistics for me to compare.

I forgot this game was in the making.

The FAQ is a bit funny, it's written as a playing FAQ, but the game isn't released.

This is the one I'm waiting for. It reminds me a lot of Dragon Age (which is a good thing) and I just love games that can be modded.

They really need to start advertising more though, cause I don't think many people know about this game yet.

This is why Dhruin is the man. I had forgotten about this game. Looks good to me.

Back
Top Bottom