Skyrim Amazing Screenshot Thread

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
These are NOT my shots … spent some time tonight looking at some of the true masters of screenarchery. Found two that were unedited and breathtaking.

First is this young lady:
8732501047_d1b1d1166b_c.jpg

Then this awe inspiring shot of one of the Dragon Priests. Scary as F***:

v7A8fPR.jpg

For more see the top list: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/top//?

I took this one, simple but fun, for a story showcase I wrote and posted on Nexus:

sleepy.jpg

arrival.jpg

ask_boon.jpg

Last edited:
Despite not being your screenies, those last two are great as well :). And I love your night shots.

On the Bethesda forums 99% of the Morrowind screenshots were of scantily clad female vampires, and 99% of the Oblivion screenshots was of scanitily clad female Mystic Elves with corean hair.
I'm pleased to see that RPG Watch is not so filled with cross dressing fetishists.

These are nice screenshots keep them coming. Unfortunately for me ENB never works right. I've tried a variety and they never work as advertised. I'm probably doing something wrong.:(

Nice Draugr shot :)

I have been trying to balance Nexus out a little. Some great modders over there and got a few tips. Hothtrooper44 even let me use one of his armors for a make over I did of Erik the Slayer - my third mod so far and one I just released tonight. Was so much work though! I have so much admiration for modders who do the big stuff - it is so time consuming - took up my entire weekend. Course I had a lot to learn as well.

I decided to stick with his main look so it would be consistent. Instead I focused on just making him a bit older, although a lot depends on the textures people use of course (I took mine using XCE for the face and sundracon better males for the body). I added some age lines, scars, shadows, a beard, and more muscle since he has been working a lot as a mercenary in the local area. I also enhanced his skills and abilities and made his class line up with his combat skills better (his defaults did not match his equipment or skills)

Erik was the first companion I ever had in Skyrim and he finished the main game with my warrior, Ulfr Bjorn (over 300+ hours) so he is probably my favorite. But I always wanted to see how he would mature as a mercenary … so here we are :)

Mod: Erik the Slayer - Older and Wiser

Some images relating to the make-over:
erik_p1.jpg

erik_p2.jpg

erik_p3.jpg

erik_p4.jpg

erik_kv2.jpg

Fact about Erik the Slayer from wiki:
His name is derived from Erik West, whose internet alias was "Immok the Slayer," a visitor to Bethesda's HQ during Skyrim's development. Bethesda was so impressed with his knowledge of Oblivion that they gave him an in-depth tour of Bethesda studios and decided to create a character named Erik in his honor. Sadly, Erik died in May 2011 from cancer (before the release of Skyrim), hence Bethesda honoring him by immortalizing him in the form of Erik the Slayer.

I'm pleased to see that RPG Watch is not so filled with cross dressing fetishists.
[ahem]There are no scantily clad females in my cross dressing screenshots.[/ahem]

Couple of shots form this weeks playtime:

Torvar, brother of Stenvar:
come_get_it.jpg

Kveldulfr, my main:
ora.jpg

Adventurers:
together.jpg

Lanters of Skyrim:
lantern.jpg

Scenic shot I took this weekend:
3389970-1369527845.jpg

*sigh*
So nice!
I'd love to post some shots of my characters, but I'd have to take the pics first. The only pics I prepared for posting are of my (and sonny's) SWTOR characters ...

I stopped counting after I reached 1000 :p but I do purge regularly at least. I have been getting into a story (text) and image showcase every weekend at nexus which has been a lot of fun. Here are a couple of random shots, some that I used this weekend. A shot of the Ratway in Riften, scenic shots of Ivarstead Inn and nearby Crypt. Shots of Kveldulfr drinking with his buddy Torvar (Stenvars younger brother), an done where Kveldulfr got wounded and Torvar was trying to see if he was ok.

Attachments

• TESV 2013-05-26 20-33-28-23.jpg
    TESV 2013-05-26 20-33-28-23.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 19
  • TESV 2013-05-26 21-20-27-55.jpg
    TESV 2013-05-26 21-20-27-55.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 14
  • drink3.jpg
    drink3.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 16
  • ivar1.jpg
    ivar1.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 12
  • ivar2.jpg
    ivar2.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 10
  • wound1.jpg
    wound1.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 11
Purge!? As in DELETE!? What in heaven's name for?? I've got over 9000 screenshots and videos filed away going back to No One Lives Forever.

Wow that is a lot of shots! But a 1000 for a single game ... its an awful lot to search though for me :) and I keep taking them of course lol.

r6.jpg

torvar_whiterun.jpg

ml.jpg

Stopped at the Gate: that guard is over-matched :)

drg1.jpg

Just to show I am still playing lol

prop0.jpg

prop7.jpg

mp1.jpg

mp3.jpg

mp93.jpg

Having a melancholic, mellow, and aimless weekend so here are some random shots:

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

guard2.jpg

guard1.jpg

mon6.jpg

mon7.jpg

mon2.jpg

mon4.jpg

Looks like it was a fun way to spend the weekend ... despite all the melancholy :). Beautiful sky.

Thank you Jaz! In a better mood happily. While I have started to play The Secret World again I am still enjoying Skyrim.

A Cold and Bleak Arrival:
cold_vamp.jpg

A few scenic shots:

windmill.jpg

shipyard.jpg

solitude.jpg

town.jpg

Been maxing out VRAM lately and with Boris creating some code in the latest ENB's to shuffle memory over into VRAM to deal with the 3.1G memory limit with skyrim it was time to upgrade. Had to tone down some graphic settings and textures for my GTX 680 to handle it.

But ordered a GTX Titan with 6GB which should be here tomorrow woo hoo! Going to enjoy pushing that to its limit as well :)

Been maxing out VRAM lately and with Boris creating some code in the latest ENB's to shuffle memory over into VRAM to deal with the 3.1G memory limit with skyrim it was time to upgrade. Had to tone down some graphic settings and textures for my GTX 680 to handle it.

But ordered a GTX Titan with 6GB which should be here tomorrow woo hoo! Going to enjoy pushing that to its limit as well :)

I think with you getting your copy of skyrim to look like THAT then your next upgrade needs to be an Oculus Rift - the ultimate hiking simulator accessory. At least get it before fallout 4 comes out.

Alright I guess the ultimate hiking simulator accessory would be that pedestal you use with the Rift and actually control walking by... walking. I have to admit though that looks suspiciously like exercise and might be a trap.

Back
Top Bottom