S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - GC:2007 Clear Sky Preview @ Ign

magerette

Hedgewitch
IGN takes a look at the demo presented at GC 2007 to see what's changed since E3 in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. prequel. As usual these days there's a strong emphasis on graphics, but they also examine some game design and AI details, including where to spend your in-game cash:
...The Ai knows when to rush and when to sneak, when to hide and when to break cover.We saw the AI using cover very effectively in the first firefight. When you see your friendly units and the enemy units doing it together as they shoot it out, you'll really feel like you've dropped down into the midst of a battle...
...The team has also changed a few world design elements. Now, for example, you actually have something to spend all those thosands of rubles on. There are now places where you can buy guns, weapon upgrades and repairs, and even new suits. Having a chance to take a bit more of a commercial approach to your gear will definitely give you a bit more flexibility.
More information.

Grats on your new "job", Maggie, and hope you'll be enjoying yourself mucho :) .

A good addition to your crew imho, concrats!

Thanks very much :blush::blush: I may as well be useful since I practically live here. ;)

And I promise to do my best to hold down my tendency to make biblical-length commentaries. :)

And I promise to do my best to hold down my tendency to make biblical-length commentaries. :)

Don't hold it down. Instead, ask for the commentaries to become featured articles. ;)

And welcome err.. home!

I just hope that GSC gets around to fixing all the problems with the first STALKER game before they release the second.

Back
Top Bottom