11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

Like the guys on RPGWatch are going to be able to come up with $25 from somewhere. Most of the people on RPGWatch still live with their parents. I see no potential backers on RPGWatch just like your folks believe there is no potential chance of you getting married any time during the next 100 years and moving away from home.

If you guys sold your Pez Dispenser collection and mint condition Pokemon action figures, sure you might be able to come up with the money but we both know that isn't going to happen. So non-pledger quit threatening me with your non-pledge. You were never going to pledge to the Grimoire campaign just like you are never going to learn to drive. I wasn't expecting it to happen and I am not expecting it not to happen any less since you threatened to continue with your non-pledge in the future.

Is there any site you don't think everyone is unemployed and lives with their family? Why do you bother posting, then?

Whoops. I just realized this is from LAST year's missed released not this years. Sorry for bumping up old thread.

Is there any site you don't think everyone is unemployed and lives with their family? Why do you bother posting, then?

Whoops. I just realized this is from LAST year's missed released not this years. Sorry for bumping up old thread.

I forgive you.

Older people tend to have sporadic memory losses just like Corwin does.
You must also be older than 50 years too then. ;)

And don't feed that mentally disabled troll.
He doesn't know what to do with his time…

The OP forgot to say that it was 11 February 29th days from release. That is 44 years :)

Cleve once told me he always wanted to release the game on April 1st. Don't be surprised!! :)

I used to defend cleve a little bit but the bug count nonsense seems like one more way to string things along for a grand troll. I guess we'll see when it finally comes out…if it comes out.

Maybe my pineal gland is finally calcified from all that fluoridated water.

Did he ever post an actual list of the bugs? If one of them is update for windows 8 or something like that :lol:

I wonder how the last two bugs will be resolved though.

I'm talking about the game and its developer ;)

I just read there is something about a trademark issue. Man it never stops, there is always something.

Back
Top Bottom