Sandy School Memorials

Cm

Sentinel of Light
I have read more than once people saying they want to help, to do something. One suggestion is to pay it forward. Do something for someone in need or just to be kind in memory of those lost. My sister was at a McDonalds and people in line were paying for the person behind them. She sat in the lot and watched at least 5 do that.

I plan to do one of those little wishes they have hanging at the department store near my house in memory of the children.

Maybe we here can help spread these ideas on the net. People want to make sense of this, but we can't, so doing something in memory of them is another way to help heal.

If you have an idea or have seen some done please feel free to share.

How about banning condoms for a month? That way more babies will be born to replace the ones killed.

Or, killing all mentally retarded people so nothing like this happens again? Do it live on teevee, that way people will get a feeling of revenge, which will aid the 'healing' process.

I write more as I think of them. Truly, we all need to gather around and do our part for each other in this Great Trial.

By the way, here is an interesting link you might enjoy:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ikes-in-Pakistan-since-start-of-campaign.html

I bought the magazine which the homeless sell here, today.
Gave the rest of the money to the seller.

And now I expect Andhaira to link towards an newspaper article stating that my deed was worthless because millions of homeless people are dying anyway.

No comment to the sarcasim.

Andhaira does have a point. In that when children of the western world get killed, it's all over the press, and everybody demands action. But when people in some other backworld country get killed, no one is ever this outraged. I guess, it's kind of human to only feel danger when it's close to you and the ones you care about. The rest of the world can bugger off, until the people that you care about are safe and happy. Then, and only then can they care about someone else's child. But by that moment, his child already has some other need that needs taking care off. Ignorance is bliss.

It might be true, but I instead received the impression as if Andheira was posting this solely for the purpose of badmouthing deeds of humanity per se - as a kind of expression of an nihilistic point of view that it is totally unimportant if someone dies with great pain or without great pain, for example. Why give the homeless one a few coins when he or she will die one day anyway ? Andhaira seems to say.

Back
Top Bottom