Divinity Anthology - Pay Whay You Want @ GOG

To be clear, only Divine Divinity is 'pay what you want', to get Beyond Divinity you need to 'beat the average' (currently $12.50 ... no great deal) ... but the REAL deal is when you beat $16.99 and get EVERYTHING!

I wonder, is that locked in the moment of checkout, or when the deal ends in 7 days? Because the conundrum for me is that I already have DD, and what I really want is DDII... So if I end up not getting that because the average rises, that would not be good.

lol, now you have to pay $17,99 to get everything. Seems like Divinity 2 is match "top supporter".

OK, I just jumped in - the deal is valid the moment you buy - everything is immediately added to your shelf (DII DC is preorder, obviously). So the longer you wait, the more you have to pay. :)

Looking at the description the "Developers Cut" of Divinity 2 doesn't seem to offer much over the existing DKS, apart from a cheat mode which I'm not interested in.

Looking at the description the "Developers Cut" of Divinity 2 doesn't seem to offer much over the existing DKS, apart from a cheat mode which I'm not interested in.

I agree, if you already own the game - I didn't.

Agreed. Passing this up, since I already have DD and have no real interest in BD.
I might pick up DKS from GOG though once they have a sale...

Bleh. I already have the first two on gog and dks on steam.
--
However I do not remember this being in dks:
--
Conjure the spirits to bring to life a creature made from body parts you have collected during your battles. This creature’s power is literally the sum of his body parts; once you are able to assemble this abomination, summon it to support you in combat!

However I do not remember this being in dks:

Conjure the spirits to bring to life a creature made from body parts you have collected during your battles. This creature’s power is literally the sum of his body parts; once you are able to assemble this abomination, summon it to support you in combat!

That was in the original game. It's the undead pet you can make with the help of the Necromancers. You have to do a quest to get the crystal skulls that allow you to summon it first though.

Well, I don't see much sense in this. It seems they sell this as a chance to show your love for GOG and Larian. In that case fine by me but as it is there is not really much incentive for me to drop money on this. You currently have to pay above the normal price to unlock DD2 and I already own DD and BD.

Just got divine divinity for £0.64 on GoG (did not play before), and you can grab beyond divinity now from GmG for £0.99 (which was free a while back).

Well, I don't see much sense in this. It seems they sell this as a chance to show your love for GOG and Larian. In that case fine by me but as it is there is not really much incentive for me to drop money on this. You currently have to pay above the normal price to unlock DD2 and I already own DD and BD.

I suppose that someone dropped $1000 kind of skewed the average pretty early on...

I wasn't gonna buy any of this. But Lar's comment that we may see upgrades of our DKS to the new edition via Steam and the possibility that we'll see that DD patch on Steam as well... that's all just swell :D

Last edited:
Right now you have to pay $8.10 for BD and $17.00 for D2.

Hmm I bought D2 for $5 off Amazon a while back.

Daniel.

I paid 11 euros. I figured the soundtracks alone are worth that. Yes, I actually listen to video game soundtracks. It makes good unintrusive background music while I'm working.

I kind of wish Larian would enter their current DD game as a kickstart though it sounds like they are doing pretty well. I'm really happy with both their attitude and quality of their games.

This box sorta is their own kickstarter, there really is no other reason for this sudden resale of these titles. I supported them with 20 bucks on GoG, but no telling how much makes it back to them through that channel.

there really is no other reason for this sudden resale of these titles.

huh? They are making this anthology to celebrate the 10 years of the Divine Divinity franchise.

Back
Top Bottom