Two Worlds - Epic Edition Ships

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Southpeak has announced the Two Worlds: Epic Edition has shipped in NA. The Epic Edition adds multiplayer-focused addons previously available through DLC:
SouthPeak Interactive Corporation Ships Two Worlds: Epic Edition MIDLOTHIAN, Va., Aug 25, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- SouthPeak Interactive Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: SOPK; SOPKU; SOPKW; SOPKZ) today announced that Two Worlds: Epic Edition, is now available for PC at retailers nationwide for $19.99. Two Worlds: Epic Edition is the ultimate compilation including all previously available add-on content.
The Epic Edition of Two Worlds comprises the original game along with the add-ons "Tainted Blood" and "Curse of Souls". The extended content gives players a chance to explore over 70 online quests. The game comes with eight multiplayer maps and allows for unprecedented player-versus-player challenges. Epic Edition also introduces the additional town of Tharnburg to explore, a place where warriors can train and challenge each other in the Gladiator District.
"Two Worlds was a phenomenal hit back when it was first released, and even now, the massive open-world is continually growing in popularity," said Melanie Mroz, CEO of SouthPeak Interactive Corporation. "Luckily for potential new players and those excited for the release of the upcoming sequel, Two Worlds: The Temptation, the release of Two Worlds: Epic Edition gives them everything currently available in the world of Antaloor in a single, convenient package."
Two Worlds: Epic Edition is rated M for Mature and is being offered at the MSRP of $19.99.
Please visit www.2-worlds.com or www.southpeakgames.com for more information.
More information.

so umm... Do you HAVE to play MP to get the new stuff? Is there a way to get them for SP?

well, I was hoping that these maps can be played w/o going online. I am actively trying to avoid MMO like experiences, and I am wondering if it is worth getting this since I have the original game.

Can't give you any insight into the maps - I'm not interested in MP and Two Worlds wasn't good enough to want to grind some MP maps.

Two Worlds: The Temptation is the full-blown followup. This is just a way to get a new sku on shop shelves at an attractive sounding price point (and probably fool a few people into thinking a proper expansion is included).

Funny thing ... the launch trailer says 'The Most Epic RPG Ever Returns!'

Gotta laugh ... that is as bad as the original dialogue ...

The new maps are only available online in MP, true, but you can easily play them solo. That's what I did, anyway. While the original MP maps are quite uninteresting because they're basically only part of the SP world filled with generic random stuff, the new ones were actually pretty decent, although a bit small.

If you already have the game, all of this is already in the patches. Or if you're a console gamer you can pay for it.

Actually, the "Curse of Souls" addon isn't yet available for PC outside this Epic Edition. Likely it will be soon enough, tough.

Back
Top Bottom