Larian Studios - Quality over Quantity

wtf are you saying? One previous patch added more bugs that it fixed. If you think smart is paranoid, then you are an idiot.

Last edited:
Some people just want some shit, because otherwise what would be a world devoid of something to criticise ? Booooooooooring.

So, if the game isn't "shitty buggy", then the patch is. Or something else.

From the article:
You can’t even blame them, because statistics obtained by monitoring how many achievements are unlocked in Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga on Xbox360, tell us that 40% of players finished the first part of the game, 18% the second part and a mere 7,5% the entire game.

I just installed this game over the weekend and tried it.

It's interesting so far, but I can understand how many might be tempted to stop playing before finishing the intro.

It begins with several very long cutscenes and segues immediately into a series of unskippable dialog conversations.

I think for those like me who never played Divinity 1, these conversations provide no information on what the story of the game is about or who the protagonist is. It was tempting to simply give up before grinding through all the conversations with characters that I cared nothing about before I could actually begin playing the game.

In one exchange, the protagonist has a dialog option to complain about having to forget and re-learn all of his/her magical knowledge obtained from some sort of Arcane University, but this didn't make sense as the protagonist seemed to have no such magical knowledge to forget.

Unless this is some sort of backstory from Divinity 1 and we are playing the same protagonist from the first game?

I think it would probably make more sense for those who played the first game.

No - the protagonist is already a relatively high-level trained hunter at the beginning of the game.

Becoming a Dragon Hunter sets everything back o zero again, so to say.

This all takes place within the first few minutes of the same game - but we never see his earlier life & training that took place until the game begins, so to say.

Back
Top Bottom